Smitty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambidex

I just want to thank Smitty as I went on a bit of a rant about trying to find instructions for various kits. The next day in my email lo and behold there they were! Thank you Smitty as I know you have better things to do with your time. It was my fault in the first place because I lost the instructions you sent originally. I keep all my instructions in a binder, yet still manage to lose them once in a while. Anyway, thanks again! George

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Not to be disagreable but actually I don't have anything better to do than take care of my customers when they need something. Thank you for mentioning it.
I just want to thank Smitty as I went on a bit of a rant about trying to find instructions for various kits. The next day in my email lo and behold there they were! Thank you Smitty as I know you have better things to do with your time. It was my fault in the first place because I lost the instructions you sent originally. I keep all my instructions in a binder, yet still manage to lose them once in a while. Anyway, thanks again! George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom