Rick Herrell - rherrell tools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality Pen

Just wanted to say thank you to Rick Herrell (username rherrell) for delivering such a great product with outstanding customer service.

Not only did he offer me a great deal on a number of tools, but he was very patient and helpful in the design of my custom tools.

When they arrived, they looked to pretty to use! But, alas, I must! With the new tool rests, my chisels glide so much easier and smoother. I also got a flat rest for the carbide tool and that was a great idea. Thanks to Rick for recommending that as well!

Now I just wonder if I should have bought another post! :biggrin:

I will be back to rherrell's online store!

Thank you, Rick.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chemfun

There are MANY threads about Rick Herrell. I picked this thread to praise his craftsmanship, communication, cost and shipping speed.

Upon breaking my tool rest I foolishly started checking stores and online. Fortunatly, this forum that I recently joined gave me the answer.

Rick was fast to respond, fast to help me, had prices that were cheaper than the stores with quality that was much higher.

The shipping was crazy fast!

I highly recomend ordering tools from Rick. I will be placing another order when I get to Michigan for the summer, as I will enjoy the lathe much more with a Rick Rest in MI.

wob50

:biggrin:I know a tool rest is in my plans now I know where to go hear so many great things about Mr. Rick I will be visiting him soon.:biggrin:

TonyL

I will be ordering my second rest from him and my 6th product overall from him. All outstanding!

eajacobson

My posts, rests and DI holder arrived much faster than I thought, as I had ordered right at the end of the Bash, and I know he was already backed up with orders. I wasn't in a hurry, but Rick was! Great service.

Now, to get a glass and mirror display case for them - they look more like display pieces than working tools. Wonderful craftsmanship!

Ed

csr67

Amazing vendor! I ordered a flat top tool rest, post, and an offset sanding jig. I just installed them, and wow, what nice machining! The post fit my Rikon lathe perfectly, and the flat top tool rest is polished to a mirror finish. This is great for my Easy Wood carbide tools. Thanks Rick!

robertkulp

+1 from me, too, for praising Rick and his tools. Got an email from him stating that he hoped to ship them on Monday (a while back), but they arrived on that day. The tool rest and offset sanding jig are very well made and work great.

If anyone is thinking about ordering something from him, quit thinking about it and just do it. You won't be disappointed.

NCwoodworker1

Rick is amazing

I ordered the following items from Rick on Tuesday the 19th.

1 - Offset Lathe Sanding Jig
1 - 1" post with a total height of 6"
1 - 3" Round tool rest
1 - 3" Flat top tool rest
1 - 1" Tool post stop collar

These items should have been $120.00 but Rick gave me a nice discount......his idea, not mine..... I didn't ask. He told me it would all ship on Friday the 22nd. It did!!!! I got it a couple days later, opened it up, man is it pretty stuff. The 1" post and the two 3" tool rests are so smooth and polished they look like chrome and are just about too pretty to use, but sorry Rick, I'm gonna use the devil out of them.

I just wanted to echo all the good things I've heard about Rick and his tools...both are CLASS ACTS. I'll be back for other goodies soon.

Thanks again Rick!!! Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom