Cheer PTownstubble

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fay Prozora

Not sure if I got the right spelling or any thing but I'm so happy that the new tube in mold I ordered a few days ago came today. It seems like I just ordered it and I went to get the mail and here it was in my mail box. Thanks Fred! Can't wait to try it. I will wait at least until Friday as it is supposed to get warmer then and right now it is chilly out and inside too. A very nice mold. I did practice putting the little pen tubes in and out being very careful not to tear the mold. Will be watching the video on using this mold before I pour the casting stuff. So far I love it as well as the last one I got for the slim line pens. Fay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fay Prozora

Thanks Edgar. I'm looking forward to giving it a try. I found some leather like fabric but the print is too large for a pen. I then found in my quilt making stuff some flag fabric so I will give that a try. I also have some glitter stars of different sizes to try too. I wish I had some black acrylic paint to paint the tubes with so they would stand out better. As soon as my back is better I will go to the dime store to see if they have any black paint. I know I have some in my shop but not real sure. This is going to be fun to play with. I also have some feathers in my fly tying stuff too to play with. I shouldn't have any trouble with the feathers as I used to tie flies and caught nice fish with them. Lots of options. Fay

Fay Prozora

I agree, I do want to get some bottle stopper molds. I tried out my new tube in mold last night and love it. Going to cast another blank later today. Fay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom