Jeer PSI Doesnt Reply to E-Mail Again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

raar25

I have an order for 40 desert camo pens which I have been waiting for PSI to get back in stock. They keep sliding their delivery date so I e-mailed them yesterday regarding the due date so I could give my customer a better estimate and nothing...... No reply, no acknowlegement, nothing....... Most of my orders come from PSI fine but when it comes to communication, not so much. If I cant get a reply today or tomorrow I am going to have to go somewhere else and pay more on a very slim mark up.

Ray:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

Call them. If I had an option to call or email and I was in a rush I would call. I can't imagine the amount of emails they receive.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It is not my intention to defend PSI, but I will mention that MOST vendors have little control over "restocking dates". Personally, I don't say when new merchandise is supposed to arrive. Why? Because my limited experience of dealing directly with manufacturers has shown that they will quote you 30-45 days. Then the REAL shipping date is closer to 2 months and the products are "on the boat" for a month and then delivered from one of the coasts (usually west) by truck, but may stop at 3 warehouses on the way. So, surface transportation can add another 2 weeks.

When you call one of the "biggies", the person you are talking with is looking at an "estimated delivery date". Someone ELSE is dealing with the manufacturer and knows all the "problems". Sometimes, "delegating duties" results in very inaccurate information going to the customer. That is one of the joys of dealing with LARGE companies.

FWIW!
Ed

raar25

If I did not return an e-mail to one on my customers in my full time job within 24 hours it would get elevated pretty high up in the company and I would catch sh.....t. So yes I expect a return note back within 24 hours. I get hundreds of e-mails every day and I return every customer note within hours during normal business hours.

I will end up calling no doubt but e-mail is quick and I have a record to go back to in the event I forgot their answer.

Every other vender I deal with on pen products returns notes within a day, its not asking too much to expect this kind of response its our hard earned money being spent.

Companies spend alot of time setting up processes to take your money as fast as possible, they should spend as much time and energy at managing the relationships.

Ed above proved the point, he is just as busy as PSI and he took the time to weigh in.

I expect the same turn around from PSI that I get from Exotic Blanks and Bear Tooth Woods and vendors like these.

nativewooder

Ray, the people you deal with at Penn State, rarely, if ever, are as qualified as you and Ed to deal with customers. Most of them are minimum wage workers and that is their attitude. On the telephone you may have an opportunity to speak with one of the bright ones who even knows American English and they are a joy to talk to and will take the time to try and satisfy the customer. You should never compare them to your company and employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom