Cheer PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

CREID

For the second time in 3 months, I have received my order from PSI intact, full and on time. In fact every time I have ordered from PSI this has been the case.
Just thought I should let them know how good a job they have always done for me.
Curt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ChiTown56

Orders from PSI

Ditto from me too, Curt.....I have placed and rec'd approximately 2-3 order's over the internet in the last 6 weeks or so and no problems at all with the folks at PSI. As well, when ever I have had to talk on the phone with them, they are really nice and helpful in getting my issue resolved!

mecompco

I'll agree, have ordered 4-5 times and with the exception of when I cheaped out and took the "economy" shipping got my order in two days (IIRC "economy" took four). Every order was correct, BTW.

Regards,
Michael

TonyL

Ordered Tuedsay, received yesterday with least expensive shipping and a 20% off coupon code.. which I used to buy the M3 blanks and polish to participate in contest.

CREID

I'll agree, have ordered 4-5 times and with the exception of when I cheaped out and took the "economy" shipping got my order in two days (IIRC "economy" took four). Every order was correct, BTW.

Regards,
Michael
Actually, I took the economy this time because I didn't need it in a real hurry and a few bucks might not seem like a lot to some but it is to me, it means I can blow a few bucks somewhere else and get a little enjoyment out of it instead of paying for faster shipping. Anyway it came right on the earliest date on the estimated time of arrival and only a couple days longer than the next step up.
Curt
Ps I live in Washington State, it must be nice to live closer and like one person said, they got it in a couple days. :) But then personally, I think it's nicer to live here. :biggrin:

mecompco

Regards,
Michael
Actually, I took the economy this time because I didn't need it in a real hurry and a few bucks might not seem like a lot to some but it is to me, it means I can blow a few bucks somewhere else and get a little enjoyment out of it instead of paying for faster shipping. Anyway it came right on the earliest date on the estimated time of arrival and only a couple days longer than the next step up.
Curt
Ps I live in Washington State, it must be nice to live closer and like one person said, they got it in a couple days. :) But then personally, I think it's nicer to live here. :biggrin:

Haha, yes, Maine is a bit closer to PA than WA. Never been to WA, so I can't compare with ME; I'm sure it has it's pros and cons, just like here. :biggrin:

CREID

Regards,
Michael
Curt

Haha, yes, Maine is a bit closer to PA than WA. Never been to WA, so I can't compare with ME; I'm sure it has it's pros and cons, just like here. :biggrin:
I'm sure, but born and raised in the NW United States I obviously look at it different that the rest of the country as I'm sure you do from where your from. Just too bad it aint' from the NW. :smile-big:

mecompco

And by the way. If it doesn't cool off here soon I may come to Maine and visit.:)

It's really not been bad (yet). I think it got close to 80 today, low humidity, thankfully. August is generally our worst summer month--hot, humid, and plenty of black flies. I'm sure you have your winter woes as well! Hoping for a mild one this year, after the seemingly never-ending one we just had.

Of course, I am inland, the coast is generally cooler (and more picturesque). We'd love to have you come visit (spend some money, then go home). :biggrin:

CREID

And by the way. If it doesn't cool off here soon I may come to Maine and visit.:)

It's really not been bad (yet). I think it got close to 80 today, low humidity, thankfully. August is generally our worst summer month--hot, humid, and plenty of black flies. I'm sure you have your winter woes as well! Hoping for a mild one this year, after the seemingly never-ending one we just had.

Of course, I am inland, the coast is generally cooler (and more picturesque). We'd love to have you come visit (spend some money, then go home). :biggrin:
Actually here on the west side of the Cascades the winters are mild, not sure if we even had snow this winter, I would have to think about it. We get maybe 20 -30 days where the temp dips below freezing at night and a few where it is below during the day. For the summer, this is the record I believe for the most continuous days over 90 in June (about 3 weeks and still going) this is hot even for August here, It should be in the upper 70's down to the 60's and raining every other day. We like the rain here, keeps the riffraff from moving here and beside we prefer to rust rather than tan. :biggrin: I can only imagine that this is what Arizona is like.
Curt

Jack Parker

It takes a week for them to get to Las Vegas, NV via normal UPS shipping. Wish PSI would offer USPS Priority Mail shipping as an option. I have had very good luck using that for my shipments.

Skie_M

I've gotten several packages from them that they sent 3 day priority USPS .... I have NO IDEA what they are using as a guideline to use that, since I also requested 3 day shipping once for just TWO PEN KITS and they sent it UPS ground, got here in 8 days. o_O

Oh yeah, and that box with just the two pen kits is TINY! lol ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom