Jeer PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee58

I received a skull pen starter kit from PSI this week and when I went to make a pen from the kit I found I was missing a part. So I called PSI today (Saturday) to get the part I needed and I was told " You will have to call back Monday we don't have access to our parts computer on Saturday" they didn't make any effort to take down my contact information to call me back after all it was their product they sold missing parts. If they can take orders taking down, a name, address, and a phone number for the order then they should be able to take a name and phone when there is a problem and they "don't have access to their parts computer" and return a call when they can help the customer.

Lucky2

Lee, please allow me to make a suggestion that might make your life a bit easier. "Don't" buy from PSI any longer, the reason I make this statement is; I noticed that you joined IAP in 2008, and so far you've only ever made seven postings. So,I checked them out, of those seven postings I think five of them were to complain or inquire about PSI products. Now, I don't know about you, but, if there was a business giving me that much grief, I'd never do business with them again.
Len

Lee58

Update I called PSI on the 17th as requested and received the replacement part today the 26th. Issue resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom