Praise for Exotics!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made two orders from Exoticblanks and I have been quite impressed by their speed, personal service (wrote a note on the invoice), and to top it off I love the freebie yippees! Every time a shipment comes in I always get excited like its Christmas because of the potential freebies as its anybody's guess as to what they could be! And, it is always a quality product, which is even more amazing! I will be doing more business with them in the future. Thanks Ed and Dawn!

David

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You have no idea how good that is to hear today!!

We have been shipping as fast as we can, and answering the phone---but this is the first "sit" I have had since noon, and we have "let down" a couple people by not replying to email as quickly as they would prefer.

Glad to hear we are continuing to "please most of the people most of the time".

Thanks again---this has been a long weekend ---but we DO enjoy the rush---keep it up!!!

I have spent the past semester in classes that relate to my major, which is Management with a track of Entrepreneurship, and in one of them we had to create a business plan. Though I have never owned one, I know they are hard to run from all the information we had to research and create. Again, you and Dawn do a great job and hopefully those who had late orders/emails will be understanding and continue to come back. I know you both go the extra mile, but sometimes it is impossible to go two in the time of one...Thanks again for putting in your best! Keep it up!

Sincerely,
David

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey David,

I have run a copier dealership for 30 years---wanna know anything about entrepreneurship, call me during Christmas week (we are usually slow).

I'll be happy to give you true stories that will amuse your class and enlighten them on some of the "unexpected" opportunities you need to anticipate.

Like having a bank give you a verbal ok, then withdrawing the OK after you have written a check for $25K. Now, make the check GOOD, you have 24 hours.

witz1976

+1 to all the praise for Exotics. Excellent service and good people to deal with.

As for the entrepreneurship, here is a quick story that just occurred.

As part of my business/marketing plan I visit every business and talk to everyone and never judge. I was in a bar and was talking to the owner, the bartender and a patron. The owner was interested in some shirts etc. the patron talked me up about his canoe paddles. The bartender mentioned he was also a carpenter for a small start up company and simply asked for a card.

Well last Tuesday I get a random call from a lady who asked specifically for me. We chatted and I made an appointment to see her that afternoon. Turns out she is the VP for a company called Snap Space, they make offices and homes from the large steel shipping containers. They just signed a HUGE contract 2 weeks ago with a large European company. Her boyfriend....was the bartender!

Never judge who you are talking to.

cwolfs69

+1 on coudos for exotics. great service, always look forward to the freebee blank. every one i have received is gorgeous when turned.
keep up the great work guys.

ssajn

Local Chapter Leader
Exotics is #1 for service. They even fill orders before they're suppose to. Like when I pop in days early to pick up my order. (You should have seen the look on Dawns face.. priceless) :biggrin:

I have always had an interest in "customer service" of various industries. The one I have "studied" the most is Disney World including the Disney University that does customer service seminars for others. I have taken many classes in customer relations etc.

IMHO Exotic Blanks has out done even Disney World. I consider them to be a "model" for other businesses and the top vendor in the pen category.(Disclaimer: I do not work for nor am I related to Ed or Dawn :)) As we say here in the South- "They're just plain 'o good folks!"

gingerwood

+1 I placed 2 orders over the thanksgiving weekend. There was a longer than average lag between the time I placed the orders and shipping, but it's the holidays and people get busy, I really didn't give it a second thought beyond the fact that it worked to my advantage as they were willing to combine the orders and save me postage. The package arrived today in medium box rather than a small, so I think that they cut me break on the postage besides.

Then there were the freebies :)

TexasTaxi

I ordered from them, once before and Ed was more than helpful in getting me what I needed.

Earlier this week, I placed another order. Before the day was over, I had confirmation that my stuff was already on the way!

If he has what I need ... I'm ordering from him!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, yesterday was round TWO of the "eye surgeries"!! I now have 20-20 vision and can HELP Dawn!!!! So, our turnaround for orders should improve with BOTH of us being able to "pick"!!

Thanks to all of you who have sent "good wishes" to me---good Vision contributes to an amazingly GOOD attitude!!

JohnU

Hey, congrats Ed! Glad to hear it all went well.

I would Agree with all of you and add... Even though they sell my blanks blanks from time to time, I am also a customer of theirs. I've exchanged emails and mentioned some problems or issues with the hobby. Ed has taken time out of his day to call with suggestions to help. I can honestly say he and Dawn are some of the nicest, trusting, helpful and hard working people I have ever met. Did I mention hard working.... I often get emails from them timed and dated after midnight while they are processing my order. I'm not sure if they ever sleep. Lol. Thanks guys! Even though we have only spent a little time in person together, I feel I have made some true friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom