Jeer Penn State Industries (PSI)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justturnin

Perception is everything and as a customer of PSI I felt as though I was wronged.

You know I want to stay out of this, I really do, but how were you wronged? That have till friday (10 business days per your agreement w/ them) and it shipped yesterday via priority which means you will get it either tomorrow or Thursday. You win, you got it a day early. How were you wronged. I'm sorry but the actual delivery date is all that really matters and you will get it before the deadline if USPS hold up thier end of the deal. I promise I will stay out of this from here on out but it seems you are crying wolf here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Guys (no specific person) - lets give it a break. Tim has made his point and if he feels this way, thats his choice. He doesn't need to justify it and rehashing it won't help anyone understand any more. There is no need to battle either side of this.

Dean
Asst Mod.

wiset1

I'm with you...LET IT GO ALREADY GUYS! Point has been made and I'm going to use another vendor for my kits. Easy as that...no reason to fight about this any longer.

MartinPens

alphageek said:
Guys (no specific person) - lets give it a break. Tim has made his point and if he feels this way, thats his choice. He doesn't need to justify it and rehashing it won't help anyone understand any more. There is no need to battle either side of this.

Dean
Asst Mod.

I'm with you, Dean. I'm done with this thread. The horse is dead.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Justturnin

You know what, You guys are right. Sometimes I can get on my high horse and not know when to shut up and listen. I apologize. Have a good night.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
And on that note, since both sides have had their say, let's close this thread. If anyone sees a reason to keep it open, please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom