Cheer Penn State Industries

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

Here are the bullets:

• Bought Faith, Hope and Love kits from one of our reputable suppliers (not PSI).
  • I broke the threaded coupler by NOTcarefully reading the instructions.
  • Needed to replace coupler which only comes with a center band.
  • Part is $3; shipping is $5 from PSI, bought two parts just to make the shipping worth it.
  • Received one part two days later (I told Tony I only needed one before he passed me along to Maria)....no charge.
  • Add to this, that I actually had to hang-up while being transfered and on hold for two minutes. Maria called me back!
I made it very clear that I did not buy the kits from PSI, and it was totally my fault.

Either they are very generous or possibly made a mistake. I have never had a bad experience with them, so I am going with their being"generous".

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dtswebb

I'm believing it's all in the approach. Courtesy and good manners still go a long way in making a contact enjoyable for both sides. I was very impressed with how PSI handled the issue with the broken Vertex click mechanism and the speed in which the replacement part arrived - at no cost to me.

Matthew

Rusalka

Will not buy from them

I also had a bad experience with PSI. i bought one of there higher end pen kits (around $65). The covering was delaminating on the center band. i call them up asking for an RMA to get it replaced. They made me send pictures to prove that the part was bad. in the end, they refused to replace it so I am stuck with a piece of junk that I will NOT sell to one of my customers.

PJVitkus

Bought same Faith, Hope, and Love kit, after ten hours of labor designing, turning, finishing, and then assembling the kit, found it would not work. Turns out the inkfill retraction action is the same at the same pen juncture as the action to access the inkfill to replace it.

Am looking for a workaround. Meanwhile recommended to PSI to change the mechanical design of this quite lovely pen kit. Also recommended they find a good technical writer so the pen and pencil kit instructions would work better for us all "out here." We'll see where the recommendations go.

Meanwhile, anyone have a solution for the problem described above?

Thanks!

Phil

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folks,

Please don't pollute a cheer with negative comments. That totally defeats the purpose of this forum. If you would like to post your own bad experiences, please feel free!

Thanks - Jeff

TonyL

I was wondering how this started moving in the other direction. I did call PSI, today, to ensure it wasn't a mistake, and they said, no mistake, Tony wanted to give it to me for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom