penn state ind jeers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff3285

I called penn state ind for a replacement of an acrylic pen blank that had split,,after being told I needed to send a picture in to get a replacement which I did ,,I can't speak for other pen turners but I haven't been in the habit of lying to get something for 3.00,,,and there return policy isn't what they lead you to believe,,plus there shiping charges are way higher than other pen suppliers (woodturninz,,woodcraft,,amazon,,,,if you want a product penn state sells,,try to buy it else where,,,you will have better customer service plus the shipping is not nearly as high,,,try amazon first,,you will get it in 2 days with a no ask return policy and customer service is great...thank you for reading this,,,I hope I have helped someone not to be suckered in by this company's return policy or the speed of the shipping, ,,again,,thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

You are upset because they asked for a picture? It's a very common request since people have smart phones and tablets these days. Takes 30 seconds to snap a picture and email. Did you consider that they wanted to see the split to determine if they might have an issue with their supplier? Sorry for your distress, but don't see the issue, plus I've never had an issue with them.

jttheclockman

I would say this needs to move to the cheers and jeers forum. Nothing to do about pen turning in general.

Outside of Steebar I would say that PSI gets the next most negative press. I believe if you have one negative dealing it sticks with you and then there are those that have nothing but possitive dealings. It is believed that with all the negative press they get here that is the main reason they do not contribute to any Bash events even though they do make a ton of money from members here. Maybe when you deal with them in the future you can speak to them about this. There is a big Bash event coming this winter. Plenty of time to get the message to them. Just food for thought.:)

Sabaharr

I agree that the shipping is steep from PSI. I ordered 2 emergency pen kits yesterday and it was $8.95. Priority is only $5.25 and the box is free for them, plus it delivers faster. I have never had a problem with their products other than a kit arriving with an extra clip in the bag. Now I can screw one up so it isn't a problem. Many other sellers of various products have asked for photos when I had a problem and then settled out without further questions. Could be they are having a systemic problem with the product and need evidence for the supplier. Not unreasonable.

ladycop322

If you need something small from PSI, you can call them and they will send snail mail for $2.95 shipping. I just did this the other day. :)

larrystephens

What irritates me about PSI is that their priority mail shipping is 8.95 and their super slow shipping is ~6.50 to 7. For the 2 dimes they save by using "parcel select", the post office take 8-12 days to deliver the package. I only buy from PSI if there is a super cheap coupon.

Skeleton2014

If you need something small from PSI, you can call them and they will send snail mail for $2.95 shipping. I just did this the other day. :)

I did just that a couple of months ago on a Western pen center band in which it slipped during assembly and crunched off some scroll work ruining it.
PSI sent replacement... No picture required, no shipping charge. I sent just one email describing what happened. Never had an issue with PSI in 4 years of dealings.
Jeff

jeff3285

Penn state can afford to send anyone,, anywhere a replace with no shipping charges after you pay the initial charges,,but others do the same as penn state but without the initial shipping charges,,,,

Skie_M

I agree that the shipping is steep from PSI. I ordered 2 emergency pen kits yesterday and it was $8.95. Priority is only $5.25 and the box is free for them, plus it delivers faster. I have never had a problem with their products other than a kit arriving with an extra clip in the bag. Now I can screw one up so it isn't a problem. Many other sellers of various products have asked for photos when I had a problem and then settled out without further questions. Could be they are having a systemic problem with the product and need evidence for the supplier. Not unreasonable.

Don't forget that PSI doesn't really check very well vs their coupon codes. You get a coupon code for putting in a review for PSI's products that knocks off 5 dollars from the purchase price (effectively giving you a 4 dollar shipping cost).

Current code:

$5 Off
Your next purchase at Pennstateind.com

Use Promo Code: 15REV9
Expires: 12/5/15

CREID

The 8.95 is standard and is what I get charged for shipping from several vendors, PSI and others, it I believe comes with insurance. When you order from PSI it gives you their recommended 8.95, but it also gives you a list (this is up front not hidden) where you can choose a variety of shipping costs. The 5.25 is one of them. I live in Washington state and their shipments have been getting to me in 3 days. Also, I have never had a problem with PSI in any way and I would not consider some sort of proof of the problem something to be angry about, maybe they want to look at the problem and see if they can determine what happened and use that information to change something in that kit or others to prevent that from happening. I often found that my customers were wrong about why there was a problem with the product I sold them, after all I was much more knowledgeable with how the product was manufactured. But no the evil PSI wants to see it and that's bad!!!!! It seems that every time someone doesn't get what there idea of perfection is from PSI it's BASH time. Someone up above mentioned that this may be the reason that they never give donations, I used to be in sales and I wouldn't give the IAP any donations after all the bad press they get here and I believe most of it is undeserved. Just think of all the transactions they make, and every once in a while one goes bad, it happens, remember I was in sales, But when it happens with PSI, IT'S POUNCE TIME!!!!!! Maybe all of us should contact PSI and tell them they need to do things absolutely perfectly every time and hire more people to see that mistakes are never made and to just send replacement parts any time one is asked for and that they should just go ahead and raise prices a few dollars a kit and we will be glad to pay that.

Yea, I am a little perturbed at all the bashing that goes on, partly because I was in sales and know very well that once in while something goes wrong, from experience, sometimes that has happened at the worst possible time for my customers and could have cost my customer, their customer. It just happens!!!! Also, I like what PSI has done for penturning, so must a lot of other people, because they buy their kits, a lot of them, I see them on here a lot. If you want to buy PSI kits from another vendor, go right ahead, but don't think for a minute that PSI worries about that because they sell in bulk to these vendors and like that.

I see so much PSI bashing here I just felt like bashing back, I think I will go and place an order with them today or tomorrow. I support PSI and other vendors because I KNOW how much they support us by continuing to come out with new products and yes even great customer service from them all.

Curt

J Michael

I've been dealing with PSI for about 5 years now and have only had 1 bad experience, and that was because I didn't know to ask for Tony if I had a problem and needed a replacement part (the kid I talked to was obviously new and didn't know nothing about nothing). Yes, Tony may ask a few questions sometimes (only time I had a problem with a blank he did ask for a picture, if it hadn't been for being in my first year of turning I would have known what I thought was a defect really wasn't - just not what I had expected, but he sent a replacement anyway) but that is because they keep track of the problems so they can spot a trend that may be developing with a part/kit/blank. They have never charged me for a defective part and have never charged me to ship it. Now, the couple of times I needed to get replacement parts for something that was not a defective part before the customer did something stupid (putting a pen in their hip pocket and then sitting on it seems to top the list) I have been charged for the part and shipping - that's only fair and I didn't try to pass it off as a defective part to get it for free.

The only negative that I can think of about PSI is that I have to pay a couple of dollars more to get it shipped out the same or next day (depending on the time I place the order) otherwise it might take 2-4 days just to get it shipped. Guess I've just gotten spoiled by the quick service from Woodturningz, Bear Tooth Woods, Exotics, Classic Nib, Signature, CSUSA, etc.

tjseagrove

PSI does more business in an hour than some vendors do in a week....maybe... Point is, more volume, more room percentage wise for an error to creep in. I have never had an issue with them and will continue to purchase from them for the items I need. No one is forced to buy from them.

I also support vendors here for items they have that are not available elsewhere.

Joe_C

PSI's alleged customer service is not what it should be. I called 15 minutes after signing for a TurnCrafter lathe I had delivered. The lamp was smashed and did not work ... I was told I needed to go through the manufucturer.... I had even offered to drive the lathe back myself and exchange it....

Another time I drove 1-1/2 to go to their 'show-room' .... The decided to close that day because they said their shop was to hot. This was after I had called 2 hours before to find out their hours and they KNEW I was on my way ...

My experiences with them have not been good.

Sabaharr

Curt, the only shipping I see on the PSI drop down selection menu that is cheaper than $8.95 is not priority, it's 3 to 8 days. That was my only gripe. I actually defended the photo request in my post. I haven't found the other vendors that charge that much. I only order that one item from PSI because they are the only ones I have found that sell it. That is why my orders are so small. If I could include it with other items from my regular vendors I would. No one is forcing me to sell this item so its my choice to buy from them.

CREID

Curt, the only shipping I see on the PSI drop down selection menu that is cheaper than $8.95 is not priority, it's 3 to 8 days. That was my only gripe. I actually defended the photo request in my post. I haven't found the other vendors that charge that much. I only order that one item from PSI because they are the only ones I have found that sell it. That is why my orders are so small. If I could include it with other items from my regular vendors I would. No one is forcing me to sell this item so its my choice to buy from them.

I wasn't necessarily talking about everything you stated in your post. Sorry but I kinda did what I don't like people doing to threads. I HIJACKED IT!:biggrin:
I was just going to comment on the shipping price and my fingers took over. I apologize if anyone thinks my rant was about your post, it was about the original and I should have started a new post. Again my apologies.

As for the shipping cost, yes the 5.25 does not say priority, but the 8.95 also says 3 to 8 days. I believe that priority may (and I do not know this for sure) but may be for getting it shipped that same day or next if ordered late in the day and may be insured. The company I used to work for did the same thing. We would expedite the order for a fee. When you have a lot of customers and someone wants it now, you have to push other customers aside and help the one that needs it now, so the upcharge we had was meant as a reminder to our customers (and these are always the ones to complain) to plan better and order ahead. This was not only better for us, but for the customer. They would not be in a bind all the time and it helped us keep our costs and prices down. We also did this for billing, we gave a 1% discount if they paid in ten days. Now before anyone says one percent is not a lot, some of these customers bought 2 million a year.
Sorry again for Hijacking your post.
One more thing, the drop down list may change (don't quote me here) but may change with the buyers location. I don't know how it is done anymore, but when I was in shipping there used to be zones and prices and times would change for how many zones you were away. But this was decades ago and all I know about pricing is what I'm charged, from PSI to Washington state is 8.95, gets here in 3 days and might be insured (I will have to look next time to be sure)

Curt

Last edited:

CREID

So I won't hijack a post again.:biggrin::biggrin::eek:
I'll start another post.

I think so many people don't really know what it is like to run a business like PSI. I would like to point out that not only do they do a lot of orders, but most, and by most I mean almost all are small orders. They may seem big to you, but in reality they are very small. If you are getting it shipped for 8.95 it's small. If shipping is costing you in the hundreds your order is probably big. When I worked, most of my customesr were what we called narrow web, as opposed to wide web. Wide web customers ordered there ink in barrels or totes. My customers ordered in one gallon jugs. You would be surprised (and I know this because I worked for years in manufacturing and shipping) how much time goes into small orders. Small orders can take as much time as orders 10 or 20 times there size. There are certain things on every order that is the same as every other order. Processing, labeling, etc, it actually takes as much time to fill a 55 gallon barrel with a pump as it takes to fill a one gallon jug by hand. I know that the people that absolutely live to bash PSI won't be convinced, but maybe some others and some new people will be a little more tolerant, and those of us that have very few if any issues with PSI, I believe can keep expecting the excellent and professional customer service and products we have been getting all along.

Curt

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
PSI does more business in an hour than some vendors do in a week....maybe... Point is, more volume, more room percentage wise for an error to creep in. I have never had an issue with them and will continue to purchase from them for the items I need. No one is forced to buy from them.

I also support vendors here for items they have that are not available elsewhere.
They probably do more in a day than I do in a month.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'll start another post.

I think so many people don't really know what it is like to run a business like PSI. I would like to point out that not only do they do a lot of orders, but most, and by most I mean almost all are small orders. They may seem big to you, but in reality they are very small. If you are getting it shipped for 8.95 it's small. If shipping is costing you in the hundreds your order is probably big. When I worked, most of my customesr were what we called narrow web, as opposed to wide web. Wide web customers ordered there ink in barrels or totes. My customers ordered in one gallon jugs. You would be surprised (and I know this because I worked for years in manufacturing and shipping) how much time goes into small orders. Small orders can take as much time as orders 10 or 20 times there size. There are certain things on every order that is the same as every other order. Processing, labeling, etc, it actually takes as much time to fill a 55 gallon barrel with a pump as it takes to fill a one gallon jug by hand. I know that the people that absolutely live to bash PSI won't be convinced, but maybe some others and some new people will be a little more tolerant, and those of us that have very few if any issues with PSI, I believe can keep expecting the excellent and professional customer service and products we have been getting all along.

Curt
Your point is well taken Curt, but manufacturing is not like retailing. Where I worked in manufacturing we could not process the paperwork on any order from sales for less than $50.00 cost even if the item was free.

PSI however is basically a catalog retailer and I suspect that $500 would represent a big order for them. And, my guess is that a typical order is less than $100 (if it's higher than that I sure envy them, because mine aren't).

That being said, you're right, $8.95 is generally no more than $2.00 more than most of the vendors here charge and I'm sure that is eaten in overhead. All of the vendors I know wish that they could charge less for shipping but we can't, Shipping today has become a cost center -- I can remember when it was a profit center for most catalog retailers.

CREID

I'll start another post.

Curt
Your point is well taken Curt, but manufacturing is not like retailing. Where I worked in manufacturing we could not process the paperwork on any order from sales for less than $50.00 cost even if the item was free.

PSI however is basically a catalog retailer and I suspect that $500 would represent a big order for them. And, my guess is that a typical order is less than $100 (if it's higher than that I sure envy them, because mine aren't).

That being said, you're right, $8.95 is generally no more than $2.00 more than most of the vendors here charge and I'm sure that is eaten in overhead. All of the vendors I know wish that they could charge less for shipping but we can't, Shipping today has become a cost center -- I can remember when it was a profit center for most catalog retailers.

Actually I think we agree with most everything. By the way the company I last worked for had between 25 and 30 million in sales. That made us a small company believe it or not. In that industry we would have been the Smitty's and the Exotic Blanks or the Woodturningz. Smaller company's like yours have to go the extra mile to attract customers from the larger companies, like ship the same day, cut prices and make a little less profit than PSI maybe, I have no idea of your or PSI's margins, but this is what we had to do. My point has always been that all the vendors have done great jobs and just because one is larger or the largest and makes a mistake once in who knows how many orders is no reason to bash them. I would like to personally thank you and all the other vendors including PSI for your dedication to what in reality is a hobby for the vast majority of us, you all do a great job. Even if all the vendors don't send candy.:biggrin:

Curt

edicehouse

If I have people that want something I try and get it all from one vender. Sometimes paying $9.00 for shipping and getting it all from one place is cheaper than paying 2 different people $7.00 to get the same stuff.

The reason I thought of it this way, when the bolt actions first came out and no venders were selling, I was able to order 10 or so. Well they were out for a bit and some of the venders had some and he wanted to order 4, well he ordered 4 from there and 4 blanks from another, since he could not get them at the vender he wanted to buy the kits from. I asked him why didn't he just order all 4 from PSI, he responded well the unnamed venders each charge "X" for shipping and PSI charges "X + 3"

keithy

I have worked in sales for the last 30 years for both very large and very small companies and the last 5 years running my own small company. Mistakes happen sometimes at a very low % of orders and other times at a higher rate. Whats important is how they are dealt with. I buy my pen turning things from a wide variety of suppliers all of them apart from PSI and Bereahardwoods are vendors on this site. Everyone of the vendors have had a problem at one point or another in the recent past. Everyone of them has fixed the problem in a timely manner where it was under their control. Given the small quantum of profit on my orders this is remarkable.

Complaints about freight costs of 8.95 are unreasonable. The lowest price I could find for my business is 5.95 for a flat rate box from usps If it takes 20 minutes to pick, pack and label an order you are paying for somebodies time at 9.00 per hour which is more than reasonable. After all we are in business to make a profit. Otherwise the price per unit item goes up by some arbitrary amount and then shipping is "free"

This thread and another one seemed to be driven by an almost pathological hatred of PSI by one person. My comment to that is "if you don't like them don't buy from them" but let the rest of us make our own choices

Quality Pen

I found that PSI makes mistakes more than other vendors but they still stand behind what they offer. That's what really matters, inefficiencies aside.

If you sell "many" times more product than someone else, it just makes sense they will have "many" more problems.

TurtleTom

My only gripe is their catalogs, I can't seem to get them to stop sending them even though I ask in caps in the special instructions DO NOT SEND CATALOG. But other than that I have to say they have a lot going for them. They are the only supplier I've ordered from that always seem to have all the items I need at the time. It's just hard not to do business with them.
They just sent me 6 Exhibition Grade olive wood blanks because I gave a bad rating for 6 blanks (justified I'm afraid) when them asked me to rate my purchase. It would have been just as easy to delete my rating, which I'm sure some would do.

Last edited:

JimB

So, you jeer them for making the return easier for you? You said their return policy isn't what they lead you to believe. Their policy is for you to ship the return back to them. They only wanted a picture. Seems easy enough.

As for the shipping charges... You knew what they were before you finalized your order. If you want to avoid shipping charges next time get in your car and drive to Woodcraft, Rockler or another supplier.

CREID

My only gripe is their catalogs, I can't seem to get them to stop sending them even though I ask in caps in the special instructions DO NOT SEND CATALOG. But other than that I have to say they have a lot going for them. They are the only supplier I've ordered from that always seem to have all the items I need at the time. It's just hard not to do business with them.
They just sent me 6 Exhibition Grade olive wood blanks because I gave a bad rating for 6 blanks (justified I'm afraid) when them asked me to rate my purchase. It would have been just as easy to delete my rating, which I'm sure some would do.

You know, I really like this post. Maybe PSI catalogs are good for applying CA and they are doing you a favor. And I'm serious, I really do like this post.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Curt

Skie_M

I just order the offcut and normal grade bethlehem olivewood and I'm always impressed with how beautifully they turn and show their grain. I've only ever gotten one full sized pen blank that had a gorgeous burl swirling pattern, but the diagonal cut is just as pretty, and I get a good bit of that.

The straight cut ones make very pretty keychains, and those keep selling about as fast as I can make them.

I get it all, kits and wood together, from PSI. Never had a complaint so far on any of these items, except for one small offcut piece. It had a check/crack in one end about an inch into the blank from the middle of the end. Seeing as how I was saving money ordering offcuts, I have no problem with this quality. :)

dthayer

I have to agree with CREID (and others supporting PSI).

Is PSI my first choice? Not usually, but mainly because I am cheap and can quite often save a little on the product, a bit on the shipping, and get it quicker (plus I like to support the smaller vendors here and they are awesome). But I know that going in and it's my choice. The biggie is that if I can't find something anywhere else, I can usually find it at PSI.

Again, being cheap :redface: (and doing this as a hobby and not a business -- yet -- so I can afford to wait), I try to shop with enough time to use the slowest shipping so I can pick the $5.95 economy PSI shipping. I must admit, though, to getting rather frustrated towards the end of the second week and still not seeing the package (it takes a PSI economy shipment up to two full weeks to get to me here in Southern CA as it gets sent USPS ground) but, again, I knew that would be the case when I placed the order.

I have had to contact their customer service a couple of times in the past and have been treated very well every time. On my most recent order, I ordered a blank with a part number in the form xxxx10x and the picker must have had dyslexia -- I got xxxx01x (the same type of blank in a different color). I contacted them and within a minute the proper blank was being sent at no charge and via 2-day express! In that same order (in fact the reason I placed the order), I ordered a new kit that wasn't available anywhere else and completely forgot about getting the proper bushings. Unfortunately I didn't realize this until after the aforementioned blank was shipped or I might have been able to buy the bushings and have them throw them in the same package but I just got off the phone with them and they are sending the bushings for $3 shipping!

So, anyway, short story long, I agree that PSI occasionally has issues (like any other vendor) but I am happy with the way they have responded when it has happened.

My biggest complaint about ordering from PSI is that I don't get any candy!! :eek:

Skeleton2014

Wow, up to 2 weeks to So. Cal?! I've never waited more than a week and in most cases just 3-4 working days for an order with their cheapest shipping option. I live about 20 miles north of Seattle. I looked up where Bonsall, CA is... Hadn't heard of it even though I was born and raised in Ontario (25 miles east of LA). Is it PSI delaying the order leaving the company or USPS just slow in getting it to your area?

In 4 years of ordering with PSI, I've never had any problems. I've started and commented positively in the cheers/jeers a few times when they've helped me out. I'm not a cheerleader for them and buy more times than not from the smaller vendors here on the IAP site. By the way, these vendors do a great job!!! I have noticed the PSI bashing going on ever since I joined. I too, also wondered why they (PSI) never contributed to the Bash or other IAP sponsored contests. I suspect it goes way back before I joined and someone mentioned earlier it might be from the negative posts by the "haters". I think based on the posts here, it's time to invited PSI to be part of the next Birthday Bash. Keep the Cheers/Jeers forum going and by all means, if you have a problem with a vendor, any vendor, state the problem, then let's move on.
Thanks for listening, Jeff

I have to agree with CREID (and others supporting
PSI)
Is PSI my first choice? Not usually, but mainly because I am cheap and can quite often save a little on the product, a bit on the shipping, and get it quicker (plus I like to support the smaller vendors here and they are awesome). But I know that going in and it's my choice. The biggie is that if I can't find something anywhere else, I can usually find it at PSI.

Again, being cheap :redface: (and doing this as a hobby and not a business -- yet -- so I can afford to wait), I try to shop with enough time to use the slowest shipping so I can pick the $5.95 economy PSI shipping. I must admit, though, to getting rather frustrated towards the end of the second week and still not seeing the package (it takes a PSI economy shipment up to two full weeks to get to me here in Southern CA as it gets sent USPS ground) but, again, I knew that would be the case when I placed the order.

I have had to contact their customer service a couple of times in the past and have been treated very well every time. On my most recent order, I ordered a blank with a part number in the form xxxx10x and the picker must have had dyslexia -- I got xxxx01x (the same type of blank in a different color). I contacted them and within a minute the proper blank was being sent at no charge and via 2-day express! In that same order (in fact the reason I placed the order), I ordered a new kit that wasn't available anywhere else and completely forgot about getting the proper bushings. Unfortunately I didn't realize this until after the aforementioned blank was shipped or I might have been able to buy the bushings and have them throw them in the same package but I just got off the phone with them and they are sending the bushings for $3 shipping!

So, anyway, short story long, I agree that PSI occasionally has issues (like any other vendor) but I am happy with the way they have responded when it has happened.

My biggest complaint about ordering from PSI is that I don't get any candy!! :eek:

CREID

Wow, up to 2 weeks to So. Cal?! I've never waited more than a week and in most cases just 3-4 working days for an order with their cheapest shipping option. I live about 20 miles north of Seattle. I looked up where Bonsall, CA is... Hadn't heard of it even though I was born and raised in Ontario (25 miles east of LA). Is it PSI delaying the order leaving the company or USPS just slow in getting it to your area?

In 4 years of ordering with PSI, I've never had any problems. I've started and commented positively in the cheers/jeers a few times when they've helped me out. I'm not a cheerleader for them and buy more times than not from the smaller vendors here on the IAP site. By the way, these vendors do a great job!!! I have noticed the PSI bashing going on ever since I joined. I too, also wondered why they (PSI) never contributed to the Bash or other IAP sponsored contests. I suspect it goes way back before I joined and someone mentioned earlier it might be from the negative posts by the "haters". I think based on the posts here, it's time to invited PSI to be part of the next Birthday Bash. Keep the Cheers/Jeers forum going and by all means, if you have a problem with a vendor, any vendor, state the problem, then let's move on.
Thanks for listening, Jeff

I have to agree with CREID (and others supporting
PSI)

I have to agree, it's one thing to Jeer and it's definitely your right and it may even help the vendor with an issue they did not know about. But the constant and never ending bashing only hurts the IAP. Now as for the candy. Come on PSI!!!!!! Just kidding. :)

Curt

p.s. Thanks for your insight, and from all others. The number one thing to keep in mind is to keep the IAP moving in a forward direction. I wonder sometimes what the new people think (Oh my god, what did I get into here)?

dthayer

Yeah, Bonsall is one of those places that if you blink at the wrong time you miss it! Ontario is about 60 mi straight up the 15 from us. But we are still in San Diego county and only 35 miles from the nearest major airport. We have no delays getting things so that shouldn't be a factor.

I looked at the two "economy" shipment orders I did with Penn State and I may have overestimated... but just a bit. The first order it took them two days to ship it and then it took 4 days from then to arrive so just under one week from order to receipt. The last order took 3 days to ship and then 9 days to arrive so 2 days shy of 2 weeks. Both orders were "economy" shipping with no holidays involved. I have no idea why there was such a disparity in actual shipment time. In looking up this information, I also noticed that I had made a couple of orders from Woodcraft (when I first started and before discovering the great vendors here) and their numbers are only slightly better so I suspect it's is at least partially due to the size of the company.

I think part of the issue with the cheap shipping is it seems that it can take a few days to get it out the door.

At any rate, if I cheap out and specify economy shipping I know what to expect and can't complain if it takes a while (although, if you were to ask the boss, she would say I do plenty of complaining when I'm waiting for the package :redface: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom