penn state ind

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDH79

Are you sure the order was shipped or did they just create a shipping label.
Companys do that and you think its on its way but 2 days later it hasnt shipped.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Are you sure the order was shipped or did they just create a shipping label.
Companys do that and you think its on its way but 2 days later it hasnt shipped.
It really doesn't make much difference Rich. For most company's the shipping label is created when the package is sealed ready for delivery. What you see on the scan is not necessarily what is happening. My USPS Carrier scans my packages when she picks them up - others do not scan them until they reach the Post Office, still other packages are not scanned until they reach the sort facility(sometimes that is not until the next day) and some are not scanned the first time until they reach the sort facility on the delivery end. You can not always trust what you see in the tracking information.

karday

Not sure if this is the best forum to run this upthe flagpole but are there any vendors for pen kits other than PSI. I saw other vendors on the net but they likley buy wholesale from PSI. I have had issues with missing parts and ill fitting components. If they are the only game in town for the hardware (not wood) then they have a monoply and us over a barrel.

Drewboy22

Not sure if this is the best forum to run this upthe flagpole but are there any vendors for pen kits other than PSI. I saw other vendors on the net but they likley buy wholesale from PSI. I have had issues with missing parts and ill fitting components. If they are the only game in town for the hardware (not wood) then they have a monoply and us over a barrel.

No this is not the right threat to post this in... However; there are SEVERAL other makers and vendors out there. Several here on the IAP sell from multiple vendors so you can take your pick.

Try making a new thread in the Casual Conversation Forum. You will get more traffic.

efrulla

Nothing but great service. Brushes went in the lathe and I had new ones in my mail box within 3 days. I have also had great experiences when I have a question about a pen kit.

raar25

Funny I just found this thread as I get off the phone with Penn State Ind. This was the second call to get some replacement parts. The first time the sales rep refused to honor their warranty and said I had to talk to the technician who is about to go home so please call back. This time he is on his break, so please call back. FYI I have a Big Ben click pen that keeps having clicker jamming issues with my customers and coming back to me to replace the plastic mechanism. And I quote "its only a plastic part you have to expect they will wear out" . Two of my returns have been within days of the receipt by the customers and yes I could re-create the failure so they weren't making it up. I buy a lot of stuff from Penn State but I think this is one kit I am taking off the list which is a shame its my best seller. Since calling them for service is problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom