Jeer Mywoodencreations.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It is with a heavy heart that I enter the first jeer that I've ever given on this site. Awhile ago I purchased 200 x-treme Illusion pen blanks with the thought of listing them in my store. I paid a somewhat high wholesale price because the seller said his price was $10,00 each and he agreed to list them himself at $10.00 each. The blanks arrived and the blanks are good ones - no complaints about them. But, within two weeks of their arrival I saw them listed on eBay for $7.99 I called this to his attention and he increased the price to $9.99 but left it there for only a couple of weeks. The last time I checked they were listed on eBay at $7.99 with 10% off that.

When I contacted the seller and told him he was violating our agreement.

He blew me off saying he made more money by selling them cheaper on eBay than he made selling them wholesale to me.

Now completely aside from whether that is true or not - it is still dishonest to give your word, take over a thousand dollars of someones money and then violate your word. It is the dishonesty that makes me submit this jeer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I hope he has a side to this story. Or it is just one of those things. I have purchased from him before and have no real complaints.

wyone

Well I agree that you do have an excellent reputation here and I hate to think that this type of situation happens here. I know a LOT of people who sell on ebay make more money off the "shipping and handling" portion of the product than the product itself. I hope there is a way to resolve this. Sounds to me like a refund to you for the difference between what you paid for bulk, wholesale product and what he is selling individually is in order at the very least

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Looks Like most of them are on sale and under Arizona Silhouettes pricing as well. (His newest distributor.)

Dan Masshardt

Here's my take - he should be allowed to offer sales and stuff as you should be able to.

But if he set the price for you based on $10 being the retail price, something is wrong because on eBay his regular price is shown as $7.99 from what I can see.

If he specifically told you that he would be selling them for $10, that seems really bad on him.

Now maybe he did honestly plan to sell them at $10 and since realized it wasn't as good for him Don't know.

At the end of the day, you might still be well able to sell them at the $10 price to your customers If someone is buying kits from you, it's still less to add blanks to their order than to buy one off eBay plus the shipping cost

One thought is that he could raise the eBay price to $10 and charge $1 for shipping or $11 with free shipping Then he'd be getting the same money but wouldn't have a lower price than you really

wyone

my take is.. if it is an honest mistake.. it needs to be resolved fairly between the parties. If he changed the agreed upon retail price for everyone else, you deserve the same discount to be fair.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
my take is.. if it is an honest mistake.. it needs to be resolved fairly between the parties. If he changed the agreed upon retail price for everyone else, you deserve the same discount to be fair.
If it were an "honest" mistake...there would be no jeer. I asked only that he price his product as he had agreed - nothing more. He was given ample opportunity to do the right thing and refused.

I am not pretending to speak for anyone else that he might have dealings with.

turncrazy43

)n 9/28/14 I checked the guys ebay store. The same blanks you mentioned were on sale for $6.79 each. It appears this guy is all in for himself and his word can not be trusted. Wonder what that says about his products and service if you received a defective one. I will not do business with the guy or his company. Nor will I buy his products from any vendor.

D.Oliver

Considering he has only 2 post in the 15 months he has been on here I wouldn't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom