Jeer Lazer Lines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jallan

I received my order of Laser cut blanks and one set had missing and broken parts. I sent am e-mail to laser linez and was told a replacement would be sent out. Well no replacement was sent and I have sent three more e-mails and no reply at all. Very disappointed with their product and service. Needless to say I will not be doing business with them again. I found most of the blanks were great but their customer service is not. Sorry but I just had to let this one vent.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I received my order of Laser cut blanks and one set had missing and broken parts. I sent am e-mail to laser linez and was told a replacement would be sent out. Well no replacement was sent and I have sent three more e-mails and no reply at all. Very disappointed with their product and service. Needless to say I will not be doing business with them again. I found most of the blanks were great but their customer service is not. Sorry but I just had to let this one vent.

I have not been here for a while and was out of the office for 12 days.

Please pm me the order number and we shall replace the inlay kit promptly regardless if you want to do business or not. I would like to earn your business back if possible.
I have looked now but could not see an email that match your email using here. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

magpens

I've been a HAPPY Lazerlinez customer for five years

:) I am a repeat customer of Lazerlinez, and I have always had high satisfaction with their products and excellent customer service response whenever I have needed it.

I have purchased about 70 of their laser-cut blanks and many of their Made-in-USA stainless steel pen kits.

I am confident that Constant will make things right for you, Jallan.

Last edited:

Quality Pen

I also had a problem with an old order... 2 emails over a couple weeks and no reply... unfortunately, just decided to put the parts off to the side to stress over another day.

robersonjr

Constant has always treated me right, never had a problem with him or his service. Suggest you give him a chance, he will make it right.

TonyL

In my opinion, Constant is not only a nice guy, but brilliant. His kits are some of my favorites - if not my favorites. Of the 20 that I kept for myself at least 7 are his. Having said that and knowing Constant's intolerance for imperfection, I think he would like to know if any were unhappy with his kits/their experience. I share some of that frustration too and it has been expressed directly to him. I am grateful for living within two miles of his shop. WHENEVER, I stop- by UNANNOUNCED, he drops everything to help me. Maybe, Constant can benefit from having a few clones :). He stands behind everything he makes and/or distributes. He has also managed to produce SS kits at a price point that many are likely to find affordable and can be resold (as a completed pen) at a premium. It is hard for me to express my frustration when you not only respect the product, but more so the person. I hope Constant and other reads this in the noble and deferential spirit in which is was intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom