Cheer Klingspor Woodworking Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kentonjm

I would like to give a huge cheer for the Klingspor Woodworking Shop Klingspor's Woodworking Shop | Quality Tools and Supplies for the Woodworker.. I have purchased items from them many times over the years and their sandpapers, rolls and belts, specifically, are really excellent quality and value.

I recently purchased their 20 pound lathe bargain box of end rolls which contains a mix of medium to fine grit paper. It only costs $31 and if you compare this against those little 5 roll turners packs which typically cost $20 there is just no contest. 20# Lathe Bargain Box of End Rolls | Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

The main reason I am cheering is due to their customer service. The mark of a great company is not just how good their products are but how they handle issues when they inevitably happen. When I received my mixed box there where a few miss-marked rolls and the mix was a little biased. It is supposed to be mixed so I didnt think much of it but thought I would pose a question to their support folks as to how random the mix typically was and sent them a photo of what I had received.

This morning I received an email direct from their general manager with a great explanation which would have been just fine, however, he had noted from my photo that what I had received was one of their general mixed boxes and not the lathe specific box so he is sending me out another lathe box.

It is this type of action that separates great companies from the pack and builds customer loyalty. I for one will not be buying any more sandpaper anywhere else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom