Jeer Kitless Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Oliver

I recently responded to this add for the kitless contest. In the add it said that I could cast up to 8 votes completely free. But as it turns out it is far from free. In fact it is quite expensive. It cost me all of my dignity and self respect. There is one good thing I can say about them. It was only mere seconds after I cast my votes that regret and remorse showed up. Talk about fast shipping! All and all I would steer clear of these guys and their shady business tatics. Luckily I was able to find the good folks of the Slimline Unlimited Contest and Contest for the Turning Challenged. After spending some time over there my faith in humanity has been restored.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I am lost (more than usual :) ). Wasn't the "Free Votes Thing" just a harmless teaser to get folks to vote? What am I missing? Thanks!

Ed McDonnell

I am lost (more than usual :) ). Wasn't the "Free Votes Thing" just a harmless teaser to get folks to vote? What am I missing? Thanks!

Hi Tony - What you might be missing are fleas and ticks. Unless you clicked on the link Derek posted that takes you to his dog show! :eek:

What he didn't fully explain is that the "regret and remorse" that he is feeling is a result of him not volunteering to run the kitless contest when he had the chance. :biggrin:

Ed

wood-of-1kind

Quite frankly all this banter and good jest is even better than ALL the contests that you
guys are heading up. Keep up the good banter.. I love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom