Cheer and Jeer in the same post, Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bud_008

I love the fact that when I order from them not only are their prices more than fair! Shipping is extremely fast and affordable. Not to mention the selection is great. The candy only sweetens the deal. Pun intended.

I have had issues contacting them though. I have called, sent an email to sales@exoticblanks.com (almost 2 weeks ago) as well as sent a message on here and have never gotten a return email, call or anything. I don't like to badger or be persistent so I have spaced out my attempts to get in contact.

I will continue to shop with them. I know everyone gets busy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

I had the same problem. I got a message thru Yahoo that said that I had an invalid email address. I called & left several messages on their phone, never did get a reply.
Oh well, life goes on.

magpens

Best way to contact is start a thread in the EB Forum .... .... you will get a reply. . Ed logs in pretty well everyday.

Did you try sending Ed a PM on here ?

Please be patient .... I know that they DO want your business. . Rest assured of that.

Last edited:

bud_008

Update: I jumped the gun a little and had a call from Ed tonight. Super nice. He explained when the best times to call are and everything. If I knew how to change my topic it would be cheers only. I appreciate everything he did and explained to me on the phone.

magpens

Bud,

If you want to get the thread deleted you can ask Jeff to do that, I believe. . I know that he can delete individual posts. . There might be a different policy for complete threads, but since you started the thread it might be possible at your request.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There is no need to delete!! Your point was valid, I'm glad we had a chance to talk and clear up the problems. Minor issues become major when I don't handle them in a timely manner.

I am working on improving communication. For the benefit of all on IAP, on Monday Exotics has a very full day of shipping. Lately, that has extended to the rest of the week, as well. So, I listen to the phone messages (there were 18 calls in two hours this afternoon--3 left a message), then return calls at night. This has seemed to work pretty well for the last couple weeks.

We continue to try to improve--threads like this are important to me--they tell me where I am failing. To me, that information is much more important than where I am succeeding--

Thanks "Bud"!!!! Enjoy your penturning!!
Hope I can be a trusted resource for you!!

Ed

bud_008

Yes sir. I'm glad I got to chat with you a little tonight. I will be an Exotic Blanks customer for as long as I turn pens. Thank you again for helping me with that pesky little spring.

Bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom