Cheer and Jeer in the same post, Exotic Blanks - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Cheers & Jeers
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2017, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Default and Jeer in the same post, Exotic Blanks

I love the fact that when I order from them not only are their prices more than fair! Shipping is extremely fast and affordable. Not to mention the selection is great. The candy only sweetens the deal. Pun intended.

I have had issues contacting them though. I have called, sent an email to sales@exoticblanks.com (almost 2 weeks ago) as well as sent a message on here and have never gotten a return email, call or anything. I don't like to badger or be persistent so I have spaced out my attempts to get in contact.

I will continue to shop with them. I know everyone gets busy.
bud_008 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-13-2017, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 18

I had the same problem. I got a message thru Yahoo that said that I had an invalid email address. I called & left several messages on their phone, never did get a reply.
Oh well, life goes on.

My lathes:

Floor Lathe
Bench top lathe

Herb G is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 41

Best way to contact is start a thread in the EB Forum .... .... you will get a reply. . Ed logs in pretty well everyday.

Did you try sending Ed a PM on here ?

Please be patient .... I know that they DO want your business. . Rest assured of that.

Last edited by magpens; 11-13-2017 at 03:56 PM.
magpens is online now   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2017, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

Update: I jumped the gun a little and had a call from Ed tonight. Super nice. He explained when the best times to call are and everything. If I knew how to change my topic it would be cheers only. I appreciate everything he did and explained to me on the phone.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 41

Bud,

If you want to get the thread deleted you can ask Jeff to do that, I believe. . I know that he can delete individual posts. . There might be a different policy for complete threads, but since you started the thread it might be possible at your request.

magpens is online now   Reply With Quote Top
Old 11-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'll have to give it a try
Old 11-13-2017, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Local Chapter Manager

Photos: 27

There is no need to delete!! Your point was valid, I'm glad we had a chance to talk and clear up the problems. Minor issues become major when I don't handle them in a timely manner.

I am working on improving communication. For the benefit of all on IAP, on Monday Exotics has a very full day of shipping. Lately, that has extended to the rest of the week, as well. So, I listen to the phone messages (there were 18 calls in two hours this afternoon--3 left a message), then return calls at night. This has seemed to work pretty well for the last couple weeks.

We continue to try to improve--threads like this are important to me--they tell me where I am failing. To me, that information is much more important than where I am succeeding--

Thanks "Bud"!!!! Enjoy your penturning!!
Hope I can be a trusted resource for you!!

Ed
Old 11-13-2017, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yes sir. I'm glad I got to chat with you a little tonight. I will be an Exotic Blanks customer for as long as I turn pens. Thank you again for helping me with that pesky little spring.

Bud
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads