JEER - PSI - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Cheers & Jeers
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2015, 07:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Location: Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan 48230 United States of America
Photos: 36

Thumbs down JEER - PSI

Just called PSI yestersday and the 'Customer Service" person was less than helpful and in fact was somewhat snotty.. Admittedly sometimes you get a person who will genuinely try to be helpful but the other half of the time you get someone who could care less about customer service. Just Irritating. Same thing if you have a technical question, sometimes they don't seem to have someone available to answer your question. If Woodturningz had all the PSI kits I'd do ALL my business with them but again PSI "lets" them sell some of the PSI items but not all of them. Another PSI Irritation.
oneleggimp is offline   Top
Old 07-22-2015, 09:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneleggimp View Post
Just called PSI yestersday and the 'Customer Service" person was less than helpful and in fact was somewhat snotty.. Admittedly sometimes you get a person who will genuinely try to be helpful but the other half of the time you get someone who could care less about customer service. Just Irritating. Same thing if you have a technical question, sometimes they don't seem to have someone available to answer your question. If Woodturningz had all the PSI kits I'd do ALL my business with them but again PSI "lets" them sell some of the PSI items but not all of them. Another PSI Irritation.
I insisted that my customers hear a smile on my recepionists voice when she answered the phone.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16
Rockytime is offline   Top
Old 07-22-2015, 09:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

Had the same problem yesterday with Girzzly when I called. I just hung up. When I called back later, the same "Jackie" answered the phone. I just asked to speak with someone else.
I am to that age when I talk to stupid people.....I either walk away or hang up the phone. Just don't have the patience for it anymore.

"Don't go riding on that long black train."

Last edited by stonepecker; 07-22-2015 at 10:06 AM.
stonepecker is offline   Top
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2015, 09:57 AM   #4 (permalink)

Many of the vendors on IAP sell some or all of PSI's pen kits.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nativewooder View Post
Many of the vendors on IAP sell some or all of PSI's pen kits.
Yep and my money spends any place in the USA. I ordered from Woodturningz and they treated me wonderfully.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

I have had nothing but POSITIVE experiences dealing with Penn State. Their customer service has been equal to other suppliers. I suppose it has a lot to do with anticipation of a problem happening. They may treat us as we treat them.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Photos: 5

Woodturningz has several pen kits not listed in the catalog. Give them a call, I always have good luck using them.
tomtedesco is offline   Top
Old 07-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Finatic you are WRONG WRONG WRONG. I called up in a good mood anticipating good customer service and got "attitude" instead. I am not alone in this. Others have had the same experience with PSI. I was courtous to the woman. She was NOT courteous to me. I treated her fine. I anticipated NO Problem - just wanted to place an order and got attitude
Old 07-27-2015, 09:22 AM   #9 (permalink)

Photos: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finatic View Post
I have had nothing but POSITIVE experiences dealing with Penn State. Their customer service has been equal to other suppliers. I suppose it has a lot to do with anticipation of a problem happening. They may treat us as we treat them.
I don't doubt anyone's appraisal of their experience, but mine has always been positive. I am not saying that all sound like they were waiting for me to call, and that I was their only customer, but I have found their responses and remedies to issues on the generous side of fair - so far anyway.

Peace,

Tony
TonyL is offline   Top
Old 07-28-2015, 10:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

Photos: 2

I have to agree with Ernie.

Have not ordered from them in years, the attitude they reflect to a customer is like they are they are the only place I can order from.

Pay extra for priority service, whats that about? If you can't get an order shipped the same day (if placed by a certain time) without having to pay extra. You don't need to be in the mail order business.

To many out there that do! And with a SMILE and a THANK YOU !

"Politicians are like Diapers they need changing and for the same reason"

Mark Twain
BJohn is offline   Top
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads
Closed Thread