Cheer Indy-Pen-Dance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redwd707

Thanks Mike! Got a bunch of PR EZflows from IPD and they were shipped fast with a nice handwritten Thank You note. Very classy.
John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

boxerman

I order some of what you order and yes there were shipped fast and nice Thank you note. And the buck shipping. Yes Mike & Linda are great to do business with. :good::good::good:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks Mike! Got a bunch of PR EZflows from IPD and they were shipped fast with a nice handwritten Thank You note. Very classy.
John

If the handwritten note was pretty, caligraphic type writing, that came from Linda. Mike can't write that pretty. And Linda certainly didn't get hers from her dad!:rolleyes: Great kids. I feel fortunate!

cwolfs69

they are the best as far as i am concerned. super service, will spend enormous amounts of time on phone, email, whatever to help you out. and if a mistake is made, it is more than corrected, immediately.
thanks mike and linda. well i guess mike also, linda has always done my stuff both on the phone and in mail. (teasing of course)

IPD_Mrs

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments folks. We certainly try to do our best by our fellow turners! Enjoy chatting with you Charley and Mike sends his thanks to you as well!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday!
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom