Cheer For IAP and it's members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba57

I know that IAP sells some logo items but my cheer is for what they give away for free...INFORMATION. I've been a member for almost two years and have learned an incredible amount...and am still learning. Just wanted to say thanks to the IAP and it's members (the members ARE IAP) and whether you're having a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, Happy Holy-day, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Yuletide, Merry Kwanzaa, or just a festive season with friends & family...I wish you well.
And thanks again, to all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

I so agree. This has been a very difficult year in our household with the loss of our daughter, but this site and the thoughts and prayers from the members has truly helped me to get through it. I owe so many people thanks for so many things and I agree, that this is truly an incredible group of people who are there for others. In friendship and also in other ways. My mind has been kept active with all the new techniques and skills from the true craftspeople on here. Thank you all and whatever religion you practice, I hope the season brings you joy and happiness. For me, it is Merry Christmas to all

jttheclockman

It is always good to read a post like this. The membership here is indeed A+ rated. The amazing thing about this site is the vast and I mean vast array of knowledge and info accumulated and stored over the years here. You can spend days here looking through past threads and library notes and not even scratch the surface. No matter how long you have been a member you still find things that you have not seen. The sharing of ideas and thoughts is indeed alive here. I still believe we have not even touched the surface yet in what can be accomplished with a pen. With the entry of so many new members comes the hope of new and fresh ideas.

I think the vision of Jeff and those that were instrumental in starting this forum have been surpassed. I believe not even those people could see what this became and it is still growing and shaping.

So at this time let me also say Merry Christmas to all and a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all.

magpens

Wishing Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Healthful and Prosperous New Year to All !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom