HOLY CRAP!!!!CUSTOMER SERVICE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjartwood

I bought several kits from Marksman Pens and was not at all happy with certain aspects of the kit.
After sending a rather rude E-Mail to Lazerline(thats where I purchased the kits from) I was politely told that it was Marksman's problem now.
I was than contacted by Mark Wille from Marksman and The company could not do enough to help me out.I DID NOT GET A SONG AND DANCE.....I DID NOT GET A BUNCH OF EXCUSES...I did get a reasonable explanation and a resolution to the issues that I had.
I bought 4 more kits from the guy,(man can he sell)not really,all kidding aside
It's a nice kit,it is a little pricy but ya get what you pay for and the nicest thing of all...I don't have to worry about the finish wearing out

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

:good:Yeah that group over there in Georgia aint too shabby!:biggrin: Mark is a great guy and definitely stands behind his product! :good::good:

Jjartwood

well, Alex given the cost of the pen kits,the cost of the damascus that I purchased and paid to
have machined, polishing the blanks,boiling the blanks in ferric chloride on the kitchen stove,finishing the blanks,and assembling the kits to find issues with the kit,you may be
right,that being rude may not have been the best approach,however with four customers waiting for pens that I have several hundred dollars tied into,I more than paid for the two ticket rude ride,besides had I not gotten the bums rush over to Marksman I more than likely would have appoligized

Jjartwood

You are all right!!!!!
I acted like a child and as if that were not poor behavior enough,I tried to defend it!!
So this morning I put my big boy pants back on and realized that Alex and Tim were
right,I A P is about making pens,not acting like a child,
To all involved,PLEASE accept my apology,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom