Cheer Hate to do this because....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Cypher

Today was like Christmas a box from Rockb and Swagopenturner. Swagopenturner offered some native texas woods and they were awesome. Huge blanks and beautiful grain.

Rockyb I have ordered from a number of times and they are always excellent. Rocky when I get the maple blanks casted I'll send you one. Probably will not be until late July you already know why. Thanks so much.

The reason I hate to post this is when Rocky started there was always plenty of time to take advantage of his offers then I posted something similar and now the sweet stuff is gone many times before I can even get on.

I have a feeling since I was the only one I think, to take advantage of Swagopenturner offer a lot of you missed out on some awesome wood. Take a look at it search under Texas native woods or native texas woods. This stuff is really nice.

I have no financial gain from either of these members just extreamly satisfied with what they have sent. So I hate to say it but give them a try. Which means I will probably miss out on some offerings because they are gone in a flash.

Thanks again.:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom