glowacktimbers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

edicehouse

I ordered two of the 8 assorted packs of blanks. Got a quick email about where to send paypal. I was busy and noticed a week later I had a message about what my address was. OOPS, well anyways I got the blanks a little over a week after that, and I must say they look GREAT. One has a little edge off from the edge of the burl. Under $4.50 per blank, it was hard to resist.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gus Jr

I ordered and received Red Gum Burl from Glowacki Timbers, what a surprise of how cool they look. I did had to wait over 30 days for my order, never thought I would get it, but it finally came was worth it!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I ordered one of his packs of spalted Tasmanian Blackbeard sassafras & received them a few days ago. They are some gorgeous blanks.

duncsuss

I ordered and received Red Gum Burl from Glowacki Timbers, what a surprise of how cool they look. I did had to wait over 30 days for my order, never thought I would get it, but it finally came was worth it!

Reassuring to see that it can take that long -- I bought some mallee burl 3 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet, I was starting to wonder if something had gone wrong (especially as Mark hasn't posted anything here since I sent him the Paypal :eek: )

KCW

Reassuring to see that it can take that long -- I bought some mallee burl 3 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet, I was starting to wonder if something had gone wrong (especially as Mark hasn't posted anything here since I sent him the Paypal :eek: )

I purchased some of the same stuff, and have not received it either. I have emailed and PM, with no response.

duncsuss

I purchased some of the same stuff, and have not received it either. I have emailed and PM, with no response.

I hope Mark is okay ... can't imagine he would take off on vacation without either shipping stuff he'd sold or letting us know there'd be a delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom