Cheer Gave Beartooth a try

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

edicehouse

I had an order for a couple Purple and Gold blanks. I had a specific blank in mind, but my normal venders were out. So I found a blank I thought would work, the one's called fans favorite, and they just didn't work. The gold looked to be pea green. So I started looking for my original and I saw Ernie had them in stock, so I went ahead and ordered. Great service, fast shipping.

MTViper

Let me jump on the Bear Tooth bandwagon. I had an old friend stop by on Saturday afternoon. She saw one of my wife's pens and said "I want THIS one". Turned out she wanted 2 of them. I didn't have any blanks in stock so I went to Bear Tooth only to find there were none on the site either. I looked all around to find them and they were nowhere to be found.

So I emailed Ernie to find out when he thought he'd get some more in so I could tell my customer how much delay to expect. Turns out he had a couple of the ones I needed that hadn't made it to the website yet. Before it was over, I bought 2 blanks and 10 pen kits. Ernie saved my life on this one. The order will be on time after all.

Thanks Ernie for the great service, selection, and price. Love doing business with you and Robin.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom