Cheer Exotics and Ptownstubbie Christmas comes early

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

I have to say that peanuts and chocolate is an abomination but your right on the other accounts :) Both companies has fast shipping and all that. As for the zodiacs it's one of the better sierra class setups out there and even more impressive when you see it's made in china.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
One of many versions of the "abominations" that make M&M the number one candy in the world. Statistics published for the year 2007 show M&M sold $1.8 billion dollars.

A very PROFITABLE and POPULAR "abomination".

Thanks for the "Cheer"--we try to get every order in the mail quickly--after that, it's up to USPS--they are really remarkable, delivering "drama free" nearly every time!

Keep ordering----we will keep shipping!!!!

Ed & Dawn

edstreet

Let me clarify 'abomination'. My own taste I dislike peanuts with chocolate in all forms and flavors so I avoid that, so into the trash they go.

The other area to point out is this. 15 million Americans have food allergies of some form and the problem is increasing, 1 in 13 children under the age of 18 has this problem.

That's $25 billion US dollars a year in economic cost.

On a good note Fred is quite talented and many are using those molds world wide. On top of that I have seen a hefty increase in their usage in the past year alone.

For more info on the food problem see here.

Facts and Statistics - Food Allergy Research & Education

edstreet

No problem Ed. I'll be more than happy to adapt.

On YOUR next order I'll gladly add in a little bag of (sour) grapes for you instead.

Sorry but all food items that arrives in any box for me goes into the trash can first then I look at the rest of the contents. I know many others do the same for various reasons, some have told me sanitation, packaging, food allergies, dislike the item etc.. No offense meant and I do this with all vendors.

Attachments

• 11006209_10203677047148605_211306398_n.jpg
    11006209_10203677047148605_211306398_n.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 146

CREID

you should stay away from Sonic if ya want a burger, when you get home, you will find a piece of candy in the bag. ")

edicehouse

I get a package in the mail, and I have two little ones (well 9 and 6) asking if it is from exotics..... I think they could have been in Pavlov's study.

stonepecker

Please put any packaged 'freebies' into a box and deliver it to any food shelf in your area. We are a wastefull nation and just throwing anything away is adding to the problem. Even now, to see some of the things we do not recycle makes me cry.

On a lighter note.........My wife requests a 'bigger bag' of M&M's. These are her one vice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom