Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality Pen

Is time important to you?

Accurate orders?

Quality components at a fair price?

M&M's?

If you answered yes to these then I highly recommend Exoticblanks and beartoothwoods. Ordered this last week and had my package in a matter of a few days even during this holiday shipping time. Bravo to both of these companies.

Disclaimer: M&M's applies to Exoticblanks only. Anyone know how much you need to spend to get a big 13 ounce bag? :biggrin:

CREID

Accurate orders?

M&M's?

If you answered yes to these then I highly recommend Exoticblanks and beartoothwoods. Ordered this last week and had my package in a matter of a few days even during this holiday shipping time. Bravo to both of these companies.

Disclaimer: M&M's applies to Exoticblanks only. Anyone know how much you need to spend to get a big 13 ounce bag? :biggrin:
Just keep placing larger and larger orders until you get the13 ounce bag.:biggrin: Then you'll know, and of course then you can let us know.

Curt

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Accurate orders?

M&M's?

Hhhhhmmmmmmm, some of our best ideas are mentioned by customers!!! THANKS for the cheer AND the hint!!

Bad timing though, I just got back from my weekly "Sam's run" for m's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom