Cheer ExoticBlanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

liljohn1368

Want to say thanks to Ed & Dawn. I needed some feather blanks for a customer. Dawn asked me if I could wait a few days. She sent me 4 blanks done by John U. They look great and my customer was very pleased with the way the pen looked.

Thanks again Dawn. You and Ed go above and beyond when it comes to helping your customers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Want to say thanks to Ed & Dawn. I needed some feather blanks for a customer. Dawn asked me if I could wait a few days. She sent me 4 blanks done by John U. They look great and my customer was very pleased with the way the pen looked.

Thanks again Dawn. You and Ed go above and beyond when it comes to helping your customers.

Let me see how that works....

Ed & Dawn a customer needs $100, but only willing to pay $10, and the requirement is they must be able to get 2 $50's for it from the bank..... :biggrin:

Ambidex

Ed & Dawn a customer needs $100, but only willing to pay $10, and the requirement is they must be able to get 2 $50's for it from the bank..... :biggrin:

hmmm...ok

hmmm...ok

I'm with ya on the hmmmmmm...ok (it must be an inside joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom