Cheer Exotic Blanks Did It Again!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skie_M

Another fantastic early delivery! It's just got to be how fast they get it out the door when I order this stuff!

I've just finished unpacking my box and the packing material (M&M's) seem to have disappeared .... I wonder why I'm not hungry right now...

Anyways, I have some gorgeous Lever Action pens to start working on, and a Reindeer flavored doggie chew to turn into something pretty! :)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
THANKS for the cheer, Greg!!

I just realized I have not been on IAP since NOON~!!!! This could be a new record!!

Spent all day making up the weekly email--now that I have learned how to schedule it's delivery, look for it tomorrow around 4 PM Eastern time. This seems to be the best time of day, based on the email "open" data from earlier "newsletters".

Also, we will not be here for a good part of the day tomorrow. Dawn's "Mac" has a doctor appointment---scheduled today, from India!! (This is progress??? Called local number, answered in India, appt scheduled for tomorrow in MILWAUKEE, we hope!!!!)

But on Monday, we will be feverishly working to get everyone's "stuff in a box"!!!

We hope you all keep us EXTREMELY busy. October, 2015 was our best month ever---we THANK ALL of you!!!!

Dawn and Ed
We pack every order!
Most of them correctly-:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:-but NOT all!!!:mad::mad::mad:
We need more practice:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

shanecfi

Hey you stole my thunder! I got my package on Halloween so M&M's were a nice timely and surprise. I have to echo Skie_M. Awesome speedy shipment, well packaged, so nice I hated to take the contents out. Definitely found a fast and fair supplier. Many thanks!

Skie_M

Just got another one from Exotic Blanks yesterday. I wasn't expecting it till today, lol! I went out and found my mailbox stuffed full of junk mail with this box way in the back yesterday afternoon, and couldn't wait to turn some Lucite Pearl Drops into a gorgeous display blank.

Thanks for yet again ANOTHER super-fast and perfectly packed order. I still have no idea where those tootsie rolls went when I unpacked it, and I was suddenly not very hungry while I turned that Lucite... no clue what happened there.

I'll be making a very pretty lever action pen for my Uncle today, with some beautiful deer antler .... which reminds me, I need to go walking in the woods and find some of that stuff. Paying for it is getting old, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom