Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

76winger

Big CHEERS to Ed and Dawn at exoticblanks.com

I've placed a few small orders with them over the past year or two and have been impressed with their quick service and shipping, and always pleased with the Freebee-Yippee blanks :) thrown in with my order.

This month I've placed a couple of orders with them, getting some pen kits from them for the first time, along with some blanks. Finally ready to try new high-end kits besides PSI's Majestic and Broadwell offerings, :eek: I ordered some Imperial and Emperor rollerball kits and within only days they were waiting on me when I got home from work, :present: along with some awesome freebees of some wood I've never even heard of before. :eek: I they're testing me now... :rolleyes: I can't wait to put one blank in particular on one of the imperials and see what a beauty it produces!

From my latest order with them, they went out of their way to get some Emperor Fountain pens they'd just received shipment on added to the website :good::good: so I could order a couple after I had inquired about availability of them. The order was placed on the 19th and I'm sitting here admiring them (lots of AWESOME FREEBEES!!!) on the 23rd.:star::good: Take out the weekend and they got to me in 3 days! :star:(with a little help from USPS Prioriy mail of course).

I'm so pleased with these, I'll be making them with the freebees Dawn threw in and showing them off in her honor once completed. :drink:

Exceptional customer attention
Speedy packing and shipping
Exceptional products

Thanks Ed & Dawn!
:RockOn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom