Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You might remember that a year ago I sold my business to Dawn and Ed at Exotic Blanks. This is just to tell you that I sure made the right choice in who to sell too. They have kept every promise we agreed to even though what we had was a "hand shake" agreement...nothing binding or in writing. They are the kind of business people we need more of in this world, people who do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.:):):)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

Smitty,
I turned my first pen last May, and have rapidly become addicted to both pen making and Peanut M & M's. Le Roi Royale has become one of my favorites, and Le Roi Elegant is another. Thanks for your designs!!
earl

Thud 54963

It was touch and go with my wife once I started pen turning. Something about "another hobby". Well, the hobby is going great. The M&M's closed the deal. Thanks Ed and Dawn. Great service, marketing and products.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Gregf

Smitty!
Good to hear from you.
You and Ed/ Dawn share business ethics and customer service goals so the sale was a natural.
Still working from my stash of kits from you. Almost parted with a Jr Emperor from you last week. Nope not yet, those are too hard to come by.

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom