Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb G

I placed an order at 4:45 PM on Tuesday 12/27/16.
Not the biggest order they've ever seen by far, but big enough to me.

Everything I ordered was in stock. It was packed & shipped the next day. Packed inside an outer bag to prevent water damage also.
12/28/16 at 4:05PM, I received an email stating the package was sent.
All times are EST.
Anyway, the mailman runs early today & I received my package around 2PM.
Great service. My wife likes the M&M's BTW. :)
I received 2 PM's here from Ed & Dawn making sure I wanted my order shipped the way I did. I chose USPS Priority Mail again.
Delivery was flawless. Matter of fact, it arrived a day early, according to the USPS website.
For a "Mom & Pop" operation, they sure put the big companies to shame.

A very well deserved "Thank You" goes out to Ed & Dawn.
If you are planning on ordering from EB, and are sitting on the fence, climb down & place that order.
A sincere pleasure to do business with. Old fashioned customer service.
Excellent attention to the details. 5 stars. Would highly recommend.

:tongue: Sounds like Ebay, huh? :wink:

More4dan

I had the exact experience before Christmas. Because of the quick delivery my son was able to complete pens for all his teachers before the Christmas break.

And I don't share my M&Ms.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you, gentlemen!!!!

We are always grateful for your complimentary comments!!

ExoticBlanks has grown and we are thrilled to be looking for a new building, hoping for a couple part-time workers and expanding our product offerings in 2017!! So, stick around!! We hope to get better with more experience!!

I MUST add, however, that we do NOT control the shipping. We DO control getting it in the mail within a couple hours of receiving the order--but from there on, it is the work of the Postal Service that must be applauded--Priority mail is 99+% fast and efficient and, actually reasonably priced, compared with UPS and FedEx.

Once again THANK YOU!!!!
Without the IAP, there would be no ExoticBlanks--we sincerely appreciate the great support you all have given us!!!
Oh, and our local Sam's Club (home of the m&m's and tootsie rolls) REALLY thanks you!!!! We now give away several hundred packages a week!!

Dawn & Ed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom