Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjester

They've got plenty of cheers listed here already, but I'm going to add another one.

I recently had trouble adding an item to an order. One message later and it was taken care of.

I ordered twice in one day. I noted in the comments of the second order that it would be nice to have them combined to save on shipping, and forgot about it. Until I saw the email notice tonight that the second (unused) shipping had been refunded.

Trying to turn a pen last night, I thought I'd gotten incorrectly packaged bushings. I filled out the contact form, and had a prompt reply from Ed clarifying the instructions for the pen.

They've become my default starting point when shopping for pen supplies.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Carl!!!!

Every day we start the day hoping there are no emails with complaints!!! We feel a responsibility for customers' Christmas gifts and we take that quite seriously. To be honest and blunt, today we are "pooped"!! September, October and November were, consecutively our best months ever!! December has not been as busy as November, but each day is closer to Christmas, making each order more likely to be critical--so there is a certain "tension" that we feel---don't want to "let down" ANY customer!!

With that as a backdrop, we open each email---CAN we fix this guy's problem?? Can we do it in time for Christmas?!?!? Usually, we are opening a "congratulations", which does, indeed lift our spirits!!

So, THANK YOU, Carl and the others who have expressed their thanks!! We are really glad to have Christmas arrive--no shipping for Sunday and Monday!! Honestly, we look forward to the break. We hope that we will be able to use this time to reopen "Smitty's Pen Works" on ExoticBlanks. Smitty has forwarded all the product, so now we need to "put it up" and I need to make the pens, so I can give good advice, when asked. We sincerely THANK Smitty for choosing Dawn and I to continue his business!!

BUT, if you have questions, we will be here answering the phone. So, MERRY Christmas everyone!!! Thank you for recognizing our effort to assist you!

And THANK YOU for making ExoticBlanks a prosperous "mom & pop"!!

Last edited:

Skie_M

Oh, seriously .... I can now get Le Roi's through Exotic Blanks????

That's just gonna be awesome .... Now I have one less place to stop off online to poke around and waste extra money on shipping ... I can get everything I need from Exotic! :)

Personally, I've never actually had many problems from PSI ... nothing major, anyways, and I've ordered tons of stuff from them, but the holidays are hectic for people all over the western world.

Catski1

I've loved all the blanks I've gotten from Exotic. I'll be honest though. I wish I could cast some of them myself. But until I'm talented enough I don't mind shopping online and their shop has so many choices that the hardest part is staying within the budget I have available or narrowing down choices. Glad they'll get a couple days to relax. They deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

@Catski1

magpens

Merry Christmas to Dawn and Ed !!!! .

Thank you, over and over, for all your excellent products and outstanding service !!!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks Carl!!!!

Every day we start the day hoping there are no emails with complaints!!! We feel a responsibility for customers' Christmas gifts and we take that quite seriously. To be honest and blunt, today we are "pooped"!! September, October and November were, consecutively our best months ever!! December has not been as busy as November, but each day is closer to Christmas, making each order more likely to be critical--so there is a certain "tension" that we feel---don't want to "let down" ANY customer!!

With that as a backdrop, we open each email---CAN we fix this guy's problem?? Can we do it in time for Christmas?!?!? Usually, we are opening a "congratulations", which does, indeed lift our spirits!!

So, THANK YOU, Carl and the others who have expressed their thanks!! We are really glad to have Christmas arrive--no shipping for Sunday and Monday!! Honestly, we look forward to the break. We hope that we will be able to use this time to reopen "Smitty's Pen Works" on ExoticBlanks. Smitty has forwarded all the product, so now we need to "put it up" and I need to make the pens, so I can give good advice, when asked. We sincerely THANK Smitty for choosing Dawn and I to continue his business!!

BUT, if you have questions, we will be here answering the phone. So, MERRY Christmas everyone!!! Thank you for recognizing our effort to assist you!

And THANK YOU for making ExoticBlanks a prosperous "mom & pop"!!
And, Smitty is happy to have people as honest and straight forward as Ed and Dawn to continue the business. I wish them all the best for the New Year and for as many years to come as they want to continue helping pen turners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom