Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

taz442

Found a number of plating issues with one of the kits on my last order from Exotic Blanks. I emailed Ed and he had one in the mail to me the next morning, along with a prepaid mailer to return the damaged/bad kit back to him.

This is the kind of customer service that is great to come across. I will definitely order from Exotic Blanks again.

Rick

keithncsu

I placed an order about 4:45 one day and realized I forgot something. Called them as soon as I left my office so say 5:10?? Ed told me he would see what he could do as it may have already been pulled. I was blown away. That is crazy fast! Needless to say, as we've all come to expect, they were able to fix it and didn't act like it was a big deal. No matter how big of one it may have been.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you for the cheer!!!

Most of our time in the early part of the week is spent packing and shipping!! We are thrilled!!!! The next step will be finding a larger location, on one floor. Presently we have two buildings and two floors and a basement----stairs are a part of nearly every pick---NOT efficient!!! But, we know you all choose Exotics, in part, because we get your orders out fast---so that remains "job one".

Warning: This means we cannot always answer the phone--so if you want to communicate quickly, write an email to "sales@exoticblanks.com". This comes to both Dawn and me--we now check it every hour or two and reply to simple questions (or fix orders) most rapidly. If you want to talk on the phone, include a phone number in your email. In the evening and on weekends, I call those that I think I can assist.

As we are growing, we are also learning--every week, the product lines are expanding. We are adding new guest artists. They are finding us--much more time efficient!! December marks eight years!! We now enjoy nearly 7000 page views per day---we hope to double this in the next two years.

Our focus is on serving our customers better---growth has taken care of itself!!

THANK YOU for that! And yes, the occasional "cheer" is a "pick me up" for Dawn and me! As Sally Field says, "You like me!! You really like me"---and, yes, that feels good! We are grateful.

Come grow with us!!!
Dawn & Ed
ExoticBlanks.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom