Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mg_dreyer

Most of the time I just read the cheers and reviews and think yeah I get good service from them and do nothing about it. So this time I decided I should actually comment on an order. I placed an order at Exotic Blanks on Thursday around 11:30 am. Got a notification that it was shipped at 2:30 pm. Got it in the mail Saturday. This is great service. I ALWAYS get great service from Ed over there, and most of the time, have just come to expect it and do nothing. Sorry that I do. Thanks for the service and the products are always great.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:

csr67

+1 to Exotics. I put in yet another order early this morning at 8am. At 11:26a I had tracking confirmation and that nice stuffed flat rate box will likely be in CA by Wednesday. Awesome service, prices, and overall experience. Thank You Exotic Blanks!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you, guys!!!

Just to be sure no one is worried, we made three trips to the Post office today, and I think everyone is out! So, if you ordered over the weekend and did NOT get a notice from the Post office yet, it should come later.

In reality, the mail moves to Milwaukee airport, where it is scanned and leaves about 7:30 every night. So, no matter what time we get it to the Racine Post office, it will all get transported in the evening.

We realize this is the most often "cheered" thing we do----SO, we try to keep doing it well!! With nearly a hundred going out, there will be a couple mistakes---we hope to do well at fixing them, too.

We have grown a lot and are happy we can offer a wide variety of products from all the major manufacturers and combine them for discount---but that DOES make "pulling orders" a bit complicated sometimes.

Yes, we ARE having FUN!!!!
Hope you are too!!!

Dawn & Ed
Just sitting down to lunch---6 PM, right on schedule!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom