Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

You people are driving me crazy with all this M&M talk. I'm either going to have to place an order or go to the store and break my diabetic oath (which happens from time to time).

Curt

Lady_Acoma

You people are driving me crazy with all this M&M talk. I'm either going to have to place an order or go to the store and break my diabetic oath (which happens from time to time).

Curt

My wife is reminding me of my diabetic oath while encouraging me to check this place out next time I order anything.

CREID

Curt

My wife is reminding me of my diabetic oath while encouraging me to check this place out next time I order anything.

Well you know who she is looking out for. :biggrin:

Curt

magpens

And all this time ... I never thought that Lady_Acoma was a guy !!!!

Seriously ... if you haven't placed an order with ExoticBlanks you have so far missed one of the major excitements of pen-making !!!

Curt

Lady_Acoma

You were origionally correct actually, I am a lady. Homosexual marriage is now legal so I was able to marry my lovely wife in July.

Exotic blanks will be where I make my next purchase, just trying to scrimp together pennies before I can do so. Can't wait!

Dan Masshardt

You were origionally correct actually, I am a lady. Homosexual marriage is now legal so I was able to marry my lovely wife in July. Exotic blanks will be where I make my next purchase, just trying to scrimp together pennies before I can do so. Can't wait!

You don't have to scrimp pennies. Post a few pens on your Facebook page or bring them to work. Christmas is coming. :)

I'll tell you what though, supply orders do add up darn quick.

Skie_M

That they do, Dan .... I still remember the planning stages where I was hoping to get like 10 of each kit that I was planning on making and keeping on the shelf just to keep in reserve, but every time I turn around I'm completely out!

I need to stop jumping out and ordering new stuff right when it comes out, but these dip pens from PSI just looked far too tempting ... :)

Next Wednesday, Ed can expect a nice lil order from me. I need some lever action pens for my uncle's Christmas plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom