Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

Received my package quickly and in perfect form as usual - and bought the faux stone blanks which I am looking forward to turning.

I had also mentioned that I had a defective trim ring on a silver baron kit from a previous order. I also mentioned that it was my fault for subsequent damage to the kit after playing around with the defective/mis-sized trim ring. Long story to say that Exotics replaced the whole kit (which I did not ask them to do, nor did I expect them to do that).

Thanks Dawn and Ed for your exemplary service, advice, and commitment to IAP (and I'm sure all of your customers).

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It's great to hear a CHEER. We should hear them more often, sadly we don't.
Curt

THANKS to all !! Believe me, Dawn and I appreciate the recognition from time to time. We get well over 99% out quickly and accurately, and yes, it is work sometimes.

I picked Curt to quote because it is similar to "what is news?" The exception makes the nightly news---if you do exactly what people expect---it is NOT really news! I think that's why we don't see more "cheers"---you have come to expect outstanding service, which speaks well for most of the vendors here.

Speaking ONLY for ExoticBlanks, we will continue to strive to get every order, placed before 4 PM our time in the mail by 5:30. And we will be GRATEFUL every time someone mentions it here, on IAP!!

Gives us a "pick me up", which we can use by Friday afternoon:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:,

THANKS!!!
Dawn and Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom