Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I recently had a customer return a pen to me because of a defect in the kit. I had obtained the kit from Exotic Blanks so I shot Ed an email explaining the problem and asking if there had been any other reports of the type of issue I had. Ed called me a short time later and we discussed the issue which, in the case of this particular kit, was new to him. He told me of a possible fix but suggested that it would be far better for my relationship with my customer to replace the defective part. He said he would include a replacement kit in an order that I had recently placed but had not yet been shipped.

My order arrived with not just one, but with FIVE kits to replace the ONE defective one. Not only that, the original kit was Upgrade gold, the replacements were Titanium Gold. And there was TWO bags of peanut M&Ms in the box. Customer service just cannot get any better than that. Ed and Dawn have always demonstrated a genuine concern for the satisfaction of their customers and are more partners to those of us who peddle our pens to the public than just a vendor from who we get our supplies. Once again, Thank You Ed & Dawn!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Mike, Getting a package from them is like Christmas....:wink: . Regards, Doc :)

I recently had a customer return a pen to me because of a defect in the kit. I had obtained the kit from Exotic Blanks so I shot Ed an email explaining the problem and asking if there had been any other reports of the type of issue I had. Ed called me a short time later and we discussed the issue which, in the case of this particular kit, was new to him. He told me of a possible fix but suggested that it would be far better for my relationship with my customer to replace the defective part. He said he would include a replacement kit in an order that I had recently placed but had not yet been shipped.

My order arrived with not just one, but with FIVE kits to replace the ONE defective one. Not only that, the original kit was Upgrade gold, the replacements were Titanium Gold. And there was TWO bags of peanut M&Ms in the box. Customer service just cannot get any better than that. Ed and Dawn have always demonstrated a genuine concern for the satisfaction of their customers and are more partners to those of us who peddle our pens to the public than just a vendor from who we get our supplies. Once again, Thank You Ed & Dawn!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

You might like them but they are trying to kill me....I'm supposed to stay away from sweets.:biggrin:

PAbernathy

I have not ordered any blanks from Exotic Blanks at this point. However, based on this level of customer service I will most certainly work up an order to send Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom