Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jondavidj

The old rule is that if you have a bad experience, you tell 10 people. If you have a great experience or if someone exceeded your expectations, you tell no one. My goal is not to live by this. When people constantly exceed your expectations, they deserve the praise that goes along with it, even if they do not want it. I cannot tell you how much money I spend with Ed (Im sure my wife can) but every time, it is just a great experience. I placed two more orders today, because i forgot the first time.

Anyways, I ordered 10 tubes. Somehow the Virage was mixed with the Baron. I emailed Ed and received a reply within an hour telling me that he would be sending them out. After that, I received a reply letting me know what happened. I bought several pen kits, a Triton was one of them, When I put the pen together, some of the finish was wore off of the center band...no big deal...instead of sending me a center band, he replaced the kit! I was glad because some are hard to take apart and sometimes you risk breaking the blank.

Everyone that I deal with at exotic and other places have been so nice, easy to do business with, and a pleasure. Can you imagine what would happen to customer service if all companies were like this?

I appreciate your help Ed.

Thank you,

Jon David Jones

RKB

I agree. Great selection, accurate fast shipping. Ed and Dawn answer the phone when you call them. Ed takes the time to make videos that share techniques and tips to help us all out. I support Exotic and other fine vendors here on IAP. Keep up the good work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom