Cheer Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim15

I just have to give a shout out to Exotics for their great service. I put in a small order Wed. evening they processed it at 9:30 PM and I received it on Saturday. Even got a freebee on a really small order. Thank you Ed and Dawn.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks for noticing, Jim!!

Since we returned from Virginia, we have been kinda "worn out"!!
(Detroit airport provided us an opportunity to "race walk" a mile or so between gates--we became aware of how "chair bound" we have become!!!)

But this weekend, we hope to show the ol' spirit!! (Now that we don't have sore muscles any more)

jkolt

I would also like to give a shout out to Exotic Blanks. I have made two small orders from them - so far - and they were right on top of it. My first order consisted of one JP blank, my second was a bit larger and I received Freebies with each and excellent service.

JerrySambrook

I had the same fun going from one terminal to the other as well Ed. Good thing they have the moving floors.
By the way, when my plane landed, they were already boarding my other flight, and we were ten minutes early on the first plane as well.

magpens

Just continuing the CHEERS for Exotic Blanks. I have been buying from EB for about 5 years now. It's like Christmas receiving a box from Dawn and Ed! !!!:):):)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom