Cheer ElMostro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my first order from ElMostro but it will not be my last.

I had wanted to try the Amalgam-Mutt type of blanks and like what I saw from Eugene. Well Monday, I noticed that he had just posted some new ones. Bottom line is, they had been up on the forum for about an hour. I posted what I wanted and as I hit enter, someone else got them.

Within a few minutes, Eugene had emailed me to say that he had a few more and if I trusted him choosing for me, he would be happy to do so. I agreed for him to do that. That was Monday and they arrived today, 2 days later.

They are beautiful and I look forward in turning these. Eugene went way beyond normal customer service and I truly appreciate that. I will be doing business with him again...very soon.

Turned Around

+1000

i've bought a few bundles of blanks from him. one came in the mail yesterday actually. always good, always very vibrant colors and great quality. one of my favorite parts, that he ships right away and i can usually get it in the next couple days (he's only a few cities away from me). Thanks, Eugene. Always a pleasure.

RogerH

+1 on Eugene, his blanks and his shipping.

As to the blanks, I am not taking anything away from other providers, who I also purchase from, but I really, really like the way Eugene's blanks turn (maybe the brand of PR he uses, or the amount of catalyst?). They never seem to blow out on me, and the finish I get is just stunning.

I really love looking at his finished blanks, especailly when the choice I make on the pen kit and pen finish turns out right. Gives me a lot of satisfaction.

Also,the pens that I put his blanks on sell the fastest, and that is really the bottom line. Customers speak with their credit cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom