Cheer Ed at ExoticBlanks.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cionow777

Considering how fantastic the service is at ExoticBlanks.com, it is hard to find examples of when Ed / Dawn continue to go above and beyond, but this past week I placed an order and quickly received my merchandise. A few days later I discovered a problem with the order. I talked to Ed and he went and, by hand, went through dozens of parts to find exactly what was needed to make the "problem" go away. There are few examples left in this world of really excellent, consistently fantastic customer service. They never let me down.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dthayer

How did you contact him? I'm having the same problem and have tried to contact him in multiple ways over the last couple of weeks with no response.
:confused:

Herb G

How did you contact him? I'm having the same problem and have tried to contact him in multiple ways over the last couple of weeks with no response.
+1. I hate to say it, but my case had to be elevated to Paypal Resolutions Services to get final closure.
:frown:

Talltim

I found the best way to contact him is through email. He has always gotten back with me. I find it very hard to believe if you have a reasonable case that he has not done his best to make it right.

I have had problems with my email going through with the "have a question" function on his site when I did it from my mobile device.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
+1. I hate to say it, but my case had to be elevated to Paypal Resolutions Services to get final closure.
:frown:

Just for the record, that "dispute" had a final status report from PayPal, sent to Exotic Blanks stating "STATUS: This claim has been decided in your favor". "Any temporary hold placed on your funds will be released"

DavidD

Glad to have Exotic Blanks be my first "Cheer" since joining IAP. I'm a regular purchaser through CSUSA, Berea and Wood Turningz (all great), and was a customer of PSI before having my credit card information stolen four times through their site. That incident made me realize I need to find some new suppliers and I'm so glad I found Exotic Blanks. Received first shipment today and I appreciated the handwritten note and the peanut M&Ms, which I'm eating right now. Thanks!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thank you, David!!

We handle PSI, CSUSA, Berea and we allow nearly all kits to be combined for discount. Since our "founding" on IAP in December of 2008, we HAVE grown substantially. But Dawn and I are still the "company"--a true "mom & pop", just a larger version, offering over 10,000 sku's.

Every customer is important to us, so we do write a "thank-you" on every receipt and include m's or tootsie rolls in every order-- a little "extra sweetener" to the order.

Thanks for trying Exotics--we hope to have you stay!!

BTW, if you have not yet found them, there are over 70 videos on the site, follow this link Pull up a chair and your drink of choice and ENJOY!! You will leave knowing things that will increase your turning success rate!!

Last edited:

Imaginethat

Here's one more thing about EB. I have purchased peanut M & M's and they do not taste as good as the ones in EB's shipments. I wonder?

edicehouse

Wait a minute there are M&M's in my packages from them? No wonder my girls ask as soon as a box comes to the house is it from Exotics, and they are more than willing to open it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom