Cheer Ed at ExoticBlanks.com - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Cheers & Jeers
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2017, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Default Ed at ExoticBlanks.com

Considering how fantastic the service is at ExoticBlanks.com, it is hard to find examples of when Ed / Dawn continue to go above and beyond, but this past week I placed an order and quickly received my merchandise. A few days later I discovered a problem with the order. I talked to Ed and he went and, by hand, went through dozens of parts to find exactly what was needed to make the "problem" go away. There are few examples left in this world of really excellent, consistently fantastic customer service. They never let me down.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 3

How did you contact him? I'm having the same problem and have tried to contact him in multiple ways over the last couple of weeks with no response.

"Nobody move... I dropped me brain!" - Captain Jack Sparrow

dthayer is offline   Top
Old 10-10-2017, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthayer View Post
How did you contact him? I'm having the same problem and have tried to contact him in multiple ways over the last couple of weeks with no response.
+1. I hate to say it, but my case had to be elevated to Paypal Resolutions Services to get final closure.

My lathes:

Floor Lathe
Bench top lathe

Herb G is offline   Top
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Default Ed at ExoticBlanks.com

I found the best way to contact him is through email. He has always gotten back with me. I find it very hard to believe if you have a reasonable case that he has not done his best to make it right.

I have had problems with my email going through with the "have a question" function on his site when I did it from my mobile device.

Last edited by Talltim; 10-10-2017 at 03:39 PM.
Talltim is offline   Top
Old 10-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)

Photos: 32

Try calling him.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Local Chapter Manager

Photos: 27

Quote:

Checked my email and found Dirks' request--yes it was 11 days ago!! My apologies!! I sent him a new slimline kit today. Sorry for the delay!!
Old 10-10-2017, 07:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Local Chapter Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb G View Post
Quote:
+1. I hate to say it, but my case had to be elevated to Paypal Resolutions Services to get final closure.
Just for the record, that "dispute" had a final status report from PayPal, sent to Exotic Blanks stating "STATUS: This claim has been decided in your favor". "Any temporary hold placed on your funds will be released"
Old 10-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Glad to have Exotic Blanks be my first "Cheer" since joining IAP. I'm a regular purchaser through CSUSA, Berea and Wood Turningz (all great), and was a customer of PSI before having my credit card information stolen four times through their site. That incident made me realize I need to find some new suppliers and I'm so glad I found Exotic Blanks. Received first shipment today and I appreciated the handwritten note and the peanut M&Ms, which I'm eating right now. Thanks!
DavidD is online now   Top
Old 10-10-2017, 08:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Local Chapter Manager

Thank you, David!!

We handle PSI, CSUSA, Berea and we allow nearly all kits to be combined for discount. Since our "founding" on IAP in December of 2008, we HAVE grown substantially. But Dawn and I are still the "company"--a true "mom & pop", just a larger version, offering over 10,000 sku's.

Every customer is important to us, so we do write a "thank-you" on every receipt and include m's or tootsie rolls in every order-- a little "extra sweetener" to the order.

Thanks for trying Exotics--we hope to have you stay!!

BTW, if you have not yet found them, there are over 70 videos on the site, follow this link Pull up a chair and your drink of choice and ENJOY!! You will leave knowing things that will increase your turning success rate!!

Last edited by ed4copies; 10-10-2017 at 08:59 PM.
ed4copies is offline   Top
Old 10-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #10 (permalink)

Here’s one more thing about EB. I have purchased peanut M & M’s and they do not taste as good as the ones in EB’s shipments. I wonder?
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads
Closed Thread