Cheer Ed from Exoticblanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

longbeard

Thank you Ed
As i was assembling a chrome click sierra with the black accents, i noticed a scratch on the black accent just above the clip. Being where it was, it was very noticeable. Knowing Ed as i do, i picked up my cell phone and gave him a jingle. Explained the situation to him and you won't believe what he said...no really, guess :rolleyes:

"No problem'' he says, ''send a pic of it so i know what to send you'' he says :biggrin::biggrin:
So i send the pic and then place an order for a few things. Leave a message in the comment box as a reminder for the replacement part. All done, easy peasy...so i thought. I forgot to mention the plating of said pen components. Well, you won't believe what he went did. That's right, Ed Brown called me :eek: to ask what the plating was. I even offered to send the defective componenets back but he insisted i keep it as parts for myself.
Thank you Ed :cool:

Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

You probably still got M&Ms too right? :)

Wellllllllll, no. Not in the last box. Normally I do though. I give them to my wife or daughter anyhow, never did care for the peanut version. I enjoyed the freebies a lot more. :wink::tongue:
They made up for those M&M's and then some on my birthday a few years back

Harry

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You've heard the old saying, "They all look the same", applied to many different things in life.

Well, today I started at 9:30 and checked orders, put orders in boxes and sealed the boxes until 5 o'clock. Only breaks were a few phone calls both in and out.

I can't BEGIN to tell you how often I wonder if I have put m's in that last box. It is our intention to add m's or tootsie rolls to every box---but it would not surprise me to find out I missed 4 or 5 in the 100 or so boxes I sealed.

We DO read your comments on every order. I pack almost every order these days, Dawn makes out EVERY mailing label, so she also sees your comments on the orders. We HOPE one of us will pick up on EVERY request!! Overall, we are making very few errors, and the pen kits are mostly very well made, so "repair or replace" calls are few in number---the manufacturers are pretty good!!

We are very grateful for these "cheers", from time to time!!!! We hope each of you feels like a very important part of ExoticBlanks--because you ARE!!! The business would not exist without YOU!!!

Thanks,
Ed & Dawn

Brian Frank

Thanks Ed and Dawn, I received the package today for the replacement cap. Low and behold the box with the cap was in the envelope this time. LOL

Thanks for all your hard work. Your service is 2nd to none.

Brian

TurtleTom

I actually appreciate attention more than value, much more. You really don't have to slap Ed across the face with a wet mackerel to get his attention. Don't think about that too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom