Cheer Ed @ ExoticBlanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quality Pen

So I had some plans fall through with another vendor in a time sensitive way. Long story short I called up Ed and asked him some questions. He always is helpful, and he had the product I needed and shipped fast.

We made it work and I'm glad he was there to deliver! Friendly, helpful, and reliable -- That's how I describe Ed!

(I've never talked to Dawn but I'm sure she's great too! :biggrin: )

Thanks Ed and Dawn!

robutacion

I'm glad to see that, you were in such a good mood to give some credit to vendors that serve(d) you well, is great to see that and I only wish to see more of it, as a vendor myself, I take those kind gestures with great pleasure and admiration, I believe that is how other vendors will receive it so, lets see a little more of that, shall we...?:wink::biggrin:

PS: Oh boy, after I posted this and re-read it, I got the impression that I was asking/insinuating that you folks also give me some "Cheers":eek::smile-big:that would be totally out of character from me and let me clarify that, my expressed sentiment was based on the general principle that, if people/vendors do you good, some appreciation is the least one would expect, capiche...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom