Cheer Easy Wood Tools

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonsacc

11 days ago I screwed up my "Easy Finisher" Ci3 from Easy Wood Tools as I mentioned here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f30/need-advice-fixing-easywood-tool-122047/

I had not lubed the screw that holds in the cutter for quite a while and the screw stuck. In my attempt to drill it out I went a bit to far and left nothing of the remainder of the screw to grab. Being impatient I tried to drill it all the way out and messed up the threads in the hole. By "messed up" I mean that the hole was no longer round when I was finished:frown:.

I should have been more patient and actually called the fine folks at Easy Wood Tools. After exchanging 2 or 3 emails asking for advice, they wanted to try to fix my problem. Emphasis on MY problem (I was the one that screwed it up)! So, last Tuesday I put my Ci3 in the mail to them. They weren't able to fix the odd shape hole I had created. Today, 7 days after I stuck my old one in the mail, I received a new Ci3 from them at no charge. They did not have to do this. I didn't ask them to do it. Yet, they did it.

Nice folks to deal with. Nice tools to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom