Jeer DNR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambidex

Not a vendor jeer, hope this is still the place for this? Made a trade with a member in Canada. Got a call from the DNR in Cali. wanting to know what the antlers were for...Told him I make bullet pens for local and not so local vets as my way of saying thanks for your service. His disbelievingly asked me "and you give these away?" I said yes, I don't charge for them but he apparently didn't believe me and said they would have to confiscate them.... unless I purchased an import/export license because he was sure it was for profit. Not complaing at all about the other member and if you read this, not aimed at you at all, so please don't take it that way? Just dissapointed people doubt goodwill...left a very sour taste..Done venting now:wink:

Last edited:

sestes

Just wondering what right California has getting involved in a transaction between an Ohio citizen and a Canadian citizen....Sounds like a load of bull to me. Did you ever get the antler?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
How were the items shipped?

DNR usually means Department of Natural Resources and they are typically state agencies charged with enforcing state laws.

Generally speaking the only way they should be able to get control of a shipment from a foreign country would be via us customs. States do not generally have the right to inspect packages just passing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom