Cheer Dawn strikes again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

edicehouse

So, a little while ago I got some Alumilite from Woodcraft to just mess around with, figuring my daughters would enjoy making some blanks. I got some alumidust from there also. Well my wife found out and twisted my arm to include some Mica when I had to order some pen kits. (Yes it took some heavy convincing) So I placed my order on Wednesday, and then Thursday I noticed that I had not received my normal conformation, and sent a little note to Ed and Dawn to make sure they got it. Well somehow (my error), my email address had an extra 1 in it.

Well I got an email back where Dawn found the issue, and told me the order was scheduled for delivery the next day (Friday). When I got home yesterday sure enough there it was. Along with 2 samples of some pink Mica, as it was written on the note, something for the girls.

So while I was sitting there looking at the colors I was putting some together, and my wife informed me I am not allowed to pick my own colors. I still say green, hot pink, and antique gold would go together.

Marley was not too keen on going to the shop, she has been bummed about anything to do with making pens. However Angelina (the teenager) actually came out to the shop. She was mulling over a few colors, and I told her to go in the house and get me a drink while she thinks about it. From my understanding she mulled over with Kelly (SWMBO) if she should use white or black. Well when she came back she decided a green, purple and white. She felt that the green and purple were the Joker's colors, and the white would go with it.

Pouring them was a mess, however looking at them there seems to be some great swirls on the outside.

Terredax

Banned
You know the rule...

nvxKO44.png

Terredax

Banned
Yep, they look nice.
Now you have to turn them inside out, so we can see what's inside.

I suppose, you could just make a pen.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom