Cheer For Curtis and TurnTex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

rblakemore

Wow, I am faced with a client who will need a pen blank stabilized. Talking with Curtis Seebeck at TurnTex Woodworks, he has come thru for me. My wife and I changed our driving a little and stopped at his shop this afternoon and I picked up my JuiceProof Chamber. Curtis talked with us for a bit, provided some great advice and we were on our way. For those of you who have ordered, be patient and give him a little time. He and his crew are busy thru the day filling orders. I was really impressed with Curtis and his crew, thanks again.
I have a picture of my chamber, Curtis may not know it (my apologies if this is a problem); but, he is in the background. I had a picture of the vacuum test; but, it did not come out. I will repeat as soon as I can.

Attachments

• Vacuum_Chamber_IMG_0126_06-13-2014_compressed.jpg
    Vacuum_Chamber_IMG_0126_06-13-2014_compressed.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 171

Neil

17 west side dr Verona Island maine & 7548 Ratan C
Curtis is a remarkable person, he is always helpfull, with any questions anyone has, being a small person myself I know about it all, especially when you are not a BIG Box store. I have two chambers and stabilize a fair amount of wood, he has a Great product:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom