Cheer Curtis Seebeck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

As some if not most of you know we have had our share of site problems over at Classic Nib. We had to have the complete site rebuilt and in doing so ran into a slew of small but bothersome cliches.Most having to do with our coupon mode. Curtis has worked with me along with our hosting company Big Scoots on each of them. This week we needed to renew our Security Certificate and when we did it caused more problems, so we ditched our old supplier and went through Big Scoots and of course we still had the problem that was caused by the old Security Certificate. It seemed that the coupon was still giving us a problem and was a Virtuemart problem which Jay at big Scoots could not handle. I knew Curtis was on Vacation with his family so I text him to call me when he gets back. He was following what Jay and I were doing and he spent 2 hours working to get me back up and running. Now that's going way above and beyond.
With Dee in the hospital I wasn't as concerned with the site, but Curtis took the time away from his family to help a poor computer illiterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom