Cheer CSUSA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

I called Craft Supply to ask them how to remove a transmission from a clip retainer on a Patriot. I recognized the techs voice and I told him that I never had any luck with the Dr Kirk's even after using it another 5 or 6 times at high rpms (like he recommended) . I told him that I wasn't going to return it because, I would only net $7 after shipping, and that I was going to keep on trying. He said, "You know what, I am going to issue you a 12.95 credit." I told him three times that I wasn't going to return it and maybe I was doing something wrong. He insisted. They really stand behind their products.

SteveG

CSUSA had sold a small buffer unit. I had one for a while when the variable speed control malfunctioned. It would only run a top speed. I called, and they checked the records. The unit had long since been out of the warranty coverage. Upon learning that, I was just going to drop the issue, but they insisted on replacing it with a NEW one! Tony, I agree, they are very intent on customer satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom